What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baby angel good luck on the exams. Go and rest now! :)
@Marshmallow

thnx BB:police:

btw i juz found ur weddin pic...juz postd abuv:P

249008_559426644109575_1908103380_n.jpg

hey Aka123 nice meetin ya ...bye :wave:

Last edited by a moderator:
Jogi Mahi, Heer Raanjhana, Sab Nu Ja Ke Main Yeh Bolna, Baat Bol Ke, Raaz Kholna........

I have noticed many members of Naswsrisitan, naswarpur, naswarabad, naswargarh, naswarville, naswardale, naswarland, naswarham, Reich naswar have moved to North Korea

Can anyone help me with the Visa process :coffee:

@Argus Panoptes @balixd

Bol kay lab azaad haim tery. :D

That red dragon with the worlds most ugly avatar has gone into hibernation....zZzzZZZzzzzZZ

She'll be back after 6 months :D

@Aeronaut: wishful thinking much, tut tut1

Good News for KPK

Former HEC Chairman "Dr Ata ur Rehman" has been nominated by the PTI Leadership as advisor on Education in KPK.

Yes... now we will have substandard PhD galore. God save KPK - from Dr Rehman and JI.

In the light of all rona and dhona by the resident Naswaris of this forum

@Hyperion believe me i was probably the 1st person to open a thread in GHQ to open naswaristan. :rofl: i told them it was just a misunderstanding!
So its cool from my side. :smokin:
@Hyperion, @ZYXW, @Mani2020, @balixd, @Mirzay), let's begin anew with Naswaristan II.

Have fun chatting here - and please stay within your limits.

If you get too horny/suggestive, you will be kicked off this forum, and well may be permanently as well.
I second that! :pakistan: Ban the Ip as well! ;)

Yes... now we will have substandard PhD galore. God save KPK - from Dr Rehman and JI.

I thought Dr. Atta-ur-Rehman is accepted as Pakistan's best educationist unanimously... Something we should know?

hey @Alpha1 ... exam over?
Let me sort out this mess! Then ill tell! :D

Btw, i read ur post on naswaristan, :D
DO you know i have 150people in my gmail(now gtalk,thankgod) and 50 of them are from Pdf, out of which i know majority of them Personaly
I.E I know their names,jobs etc :)
=====
On Facebook, I am a member of group called defence addicts that Ayush was talking about yesterday! In order to join we have to join with a real Fb id with some personal pics(cumpulsory), almost all of them are in my friends list also!
E.g. People like jonasad,a.rafay, Ayush,gentleman, seiko!! and many many more from Pdf!
They all trust me with their Real id, and so do i!! I am one of the most well linked people here. Admin of IDF is my Good friend.
-ALL OF THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT STUPID-
i hope u know which post of yours im reffering too.....
.Ya i have fought some of them too :)
@hinduguy please dont quote.. I told u this in a very light note.i promise im not angry :) and do let me know if u wanna join dèfence addicts too.
=================
@LoveIcon im sorry, i will not quote or mention u , if thats what u want!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom