What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I have my Memon friends who are very narrow minded and uneducation, I am trying to interact friendly with them as we both Pakistanis but I realize they seem only family oriented and cousins except others. Pakistanis and other friends are doing fine, just I still don't understand Memon groups, should I leave them?

They are uneducated?? that might be the problem of their low interactivity with others, They probably feel shy in talking.

The-Love-Guru-4.jpg

Nahin, Emperor Hyperion's Naswarville Guru 101 :yay:

Last edited by a moderator:
They are uneducated?? that might be the problem of their low interactivity with others, They probably feel shy in talking.

Bro, I couldn't get their brains and DNA analysis. We have been friends more than five years, still I feel left out. I found out they Memon and these people were playing cricket together. Just Memooonnn only, others are alien to them? Heck, we are from Karachi. :frown:
@A.Rafay ??

Bro, I couldn't get their brains and DNA analysis. We have been friends more than five years, still I feel left out. I found out they Memon and these people were playing cricket together. Just Memooonnn only, others are alien to them? Heck, we are from Karachi. :frown:
@A.Rafay ??

You must have taken offence on them playing cricket together and not inviting you! relax dude! get to know them better, im sure the matter will be resolved.

@A.Rafay ??

give us some more info about yourself .. if everybody is giving you a wide berth, there is a chance that.....

PM (private message) is no longer option available here, why change? :undecided:

that's exactly my path..... would be babies are going to get au pairs from various faiths and nationalities. They are going to learn different languages from age zero.

Any talk of religion will be banned at home... however, they will only observe when their dad prays, or how their mom prays..... son will be son of gun just like his dad, and little baby angel daughter will be loved like nothing else in this universe...

I'll even go as far as to make sure they don't call me "dad", rather call me by my name... I don't want their heads confused with such structures... they need to grow up ruthless, no respect for such ****..... :D

That's a very thoughtfully charted out approach.

You are on the right path....

Surely i'm, now that your majesty has given his verdict.:)

Considering it more than sufficient to cast away any doubts.I'll enjoy my beauty sleep now.:D

That's a very thoughtfully charted out approach.

Surely i'm, now that your majesty has given his verdict.:)

Considering it more than sufficient to cast away any doubts.I'll enjoy my beauty sleep now.:D

hey doc why did u delete dat post where i was quoted here :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom