What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMFAOOOOOO.... I am Pashtun, we don't have such structures since childhood........ I grew up perfect....... just as I want to teach my children....... :D

You don't have daddy issues, do you ? :lol:

Im a sindhi memon!

lolz.. @RaptorRX707 .. shoot your questions ...
e01f78b5725c6a72941b0fc0a72f34a5.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
LMFAOOOOOO.... I am Pashtun, we don't have such structures since childhood........ I grew up perfect....... just as I want to teach my children....... :D
you dont need to teach children not to call you dad... its natural for them to call you by your name..

Nooo, I don't ask Wikipedia that I can find out myself. Anyone experience with Memon communities, why they just stay with Memon groups only except others?

Memons are a bit more conservative than others. They like to keep it to themselves mostly.

It's the third thread in a series of "Naswar" threads..... I'm the de facto Emperor of Naswarville......... :rofl:

You must be addicted to this thread, no wonder you received million thanks! :laugh:

You DAWG............ :laugh:

mera beta agar zinda hota to tumhare umr ka hota...
phir ek baar bol bete ... kaleje ko thandak pahuchegi.. :cry:
maaa... :cry:

@A.Rafay is memon ... he can answer...
my q to you .. is it due to a love interest?

Memons are a bit more conservative than others. They like to keep it to themselves mostly.

No, I have my Memon friends who are very narrow minded and uneducation, I am trying to interact friendly with them as we both Pakistanis but I realize they seem only family oriented and cousins except others. Pakistanis and other friends are doing fine, just I still don't understand Memon groups, should I leave them?
@A.Rafay brother, help me more about Memon communities.

It's the third thread in a series of "Naswar" threads..... I'm the de facto Emperor of Naswarville......... :rofl:

You DAWG............ :laugh:

Nahin, Emperor Hyperion's Naswarville Guru 101 :yay:

@RaptorRX707

Except that i sacked him and now Uncle Rampage is the Capo around here. :D

Lol, Uncle Rampage and Emperor Hyperion, let's everyone get vote! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom