What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ayush ok done thanking...haan g?

Last edited by a moderator:
972031_572602309427603_63823215_n.jpg

@Aeronaut @Armstrong @Ayush @Talon @BDforever @DESERT FIGHTER @S.U.R.B. @Mani2020 @A.Rafay @Leader @Jazzbot @Aka123 @balixd

kaisi ho talon..what about that bird??:what:
@Ayush had to keep it back the same day....it wasnt eating much plus my boss said his friend who was a bird expert said when birds fall out of their nest or are learning to fly and are on the ground, their parents feed them on the ground...so i was adviced to keep it back....when i went back 2 hrs later, after finishing my work...it was gone :cray:

@Ayush had to keep it back the same day....it wasnt eating much plus my boss said his friend who was a bird expert said when birds fall out of their nest or are learning to fly and are on the ground, their parents feed them on the ground...so i was adviced to keep it back....when i went back 2 hrs later, after finishing my work...it was gone :cray:

Do u have pet birds? Kaunsa bird?

I love birds. Do u know what bird was that? Chotu sa tha kya? :)
@Aka123 it had feathers like grey chest and browish on the top....with some small greay feathers neart the beak and eyes...

hope it's safe..but i really liked LONE's comment on that thread..:devil:

Oops!! Am not a good identifier though, but sounds like it might be a dove.

nope it was not big...was like a sparrow but different colour...maybe diff species...

I keep forgetting to ask the technician to mail me the photo...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom