What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
since when did flirting became such a crime im a lover and love good food , bikes and real women like you ;)

You don't have guts to handle real woman ...there should be a real man for a desi woman...

@Mirzay is my sister :sniper: Dont worry sis I will send my cat army for help :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Bhai sunno toh sai, kuch na kuch samaj aajaigi.

well last heared it in a movie called sapce jam but palle nahi para

You don't have guts to handle real woman ...there should be a real man for a desi woman...

common sweet heart i was trying to flirt and joke a little have no such feelings just chill cutei pie

Mate, I don't mind any comments or arguments.... just be extremely vague in suggestions...... this is the favorite hangout of kids and mods as well.... :D

yes bhai jaan :angel:

Tumm interrogation poori karti ho. kahbhi kabhi to Emperor bhee darr jatay hain..... :blink:

You havn't told me about your pdf's crush ... :whistle:

Mate, I don't mind any comments or arguments.... just be extremely vague in suggestions...... this is the favorite hangout of kids and mods as well.... :D

:rofl: :rofl:

You are one to talk, only reason you haven't been banned is because I am one of probably few people who gets what you mean half the time. :lol: :lol:

dint i tell you that baajee ...aka Mods loves me ;)

That's what I meant..... be vague........ :rofl:

And no that's not the reason....... the reason is everyone loves me....... Emperor is a very down to earth and loving person..... :smitten:

:devil:

:rofl: :rofl:

You are one to talk, only reason you haven't been banned is because I am one of probably few people who gets what you mean half the time. :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom