What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only that love which radiates heat, and is moist to the touch...... :cheesy:

Manhoos mar-wa-yay ga....... :girl_wacko:

WTF is the correct term to use there . :D Can love recall the dead , Monsieur though ?

Of course , that is why I post them :rofl: . Complicate things up and overwhelm the human mind . :P

Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?

'That depends a good deal on where you want to get to,' said the Cat. 'I don't much care where—' said Alice. 'Then it doesn't matter which way you go,' said the Cat. - Alice in Wonderland

Dude, seriously.... did you have to say that....... sarray gano ka mazza tabah karr diya...... :bad:

Manti, one infra for him... :P

I am fine.
Poti aie hai mujhay, I will come later and i,ve to watch a Bollywood movie of Amrish Puri

Manti, one infra for him... :P

Amrish puri is my favorite actor. I like his movies. My all time favorite is Imran hashmi and Sharukh Khan. I also like Deepika padukone... My favorite couple in the movie is Sharukh khan and Katrina kaif. I also can't miss comedy of Akshay kumar...
Imran khan is also doing very well. Once upon a time in Mumbai2 Really touches on heart.... I want to see the reading of my heartbeat while watching Once upon a time in Mumbai2. :undecided:

Amrish puri is my favorite actor. I like his movies. My all time favorite is Imran hashmi and Sharukh Khan. I also like Deepika padukone... My favorite couple in the movie is Sharukh khan and Katrina kaif. I also can't miss comedy of Akshay kumar...
Imran khan is also doing very well. Once upon a time in Mumbai2 Really touches on heart.... I want to see the reading of my heartbeat while watching Once upon a time in Mumbai2. :undecided:
Omgshhhhh I LOVE herr............ :smitten:

Dude, you watch too much of Indian movies..... no more cinema for you...... I don't even know most of the people you mentioned there.....

Medicine: Get a Katrina Kaif in your life and she will make you forget about celluloid.... the one in reference to cinema of course.... :rofl:

WTF.... I just googled her...... dude what's up with you???? she looks like a snake!!!! :blink:

You need some immediate infusion of taste.... if it's chocolaty girls that get you going, then why not her:::::::

Even her eyes smile.....

freida-pinto-make-up.jpg

Furthermore, you won't be scared that a snake such as Deepika is looking back at you in the middle of the night!!! :woot:

No No NO. Deepika padukone is much better than Katrina. Katrina is only a good dancer...

Show mein abhee TEEN ghantay hain..... we are just getting ready at the moment.....:D

P.S. Do bring some refreshments for me and zeezuuu as well, as we get parched performing for you guys, not that we don't enjoy every moment of it...... :smitten:

WTF.... I just googled her...... dude what's up with you???? she looks like a snake!!!! :blink:

You need some immediate infusion of taste.... if it's chocolaty girls that get you going, then why not her:::::::

Even her eyes smile.....

freida-pinto-make-up.jpg

Furthermore, you won't be scared that a snake such as Deepika is looking back at you in the middle of the night!!! :woot:

Deepika-Padukone

Deepika-Padukone_23.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom