What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
chulo sarey chup kurjao or chup jao ...to make them feel at home or else no friday nite show today
smileys-smiley-with-sign-784150.gif
smileys-music-341070.gif
smileys-love-361811.gif
smileys-food-and-drinks-532500.gif
smileys-food-and-drinks-198557.gif

I think you killed the show you invited us for, congratulations on your marketing skills by the way. You should have invited people through another thread. :laughcry: :rofl:

Oi @Hyperion would you stop hitting on @ZYXW, even if this is the virtual world where this is happening ? :pissed:

The Kashmiri in me is getting worked up - @ZYXW ,much to my regret, is a Kashmiri & that means she is my Honor & if you look at her...I'd gouge your eyes out & replace them with menthol flavored toffees ! :angry:

Karday - Karday :omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
@hinduguy

I really loved that movie, its a movie you can watch with your family, it has zero explicit material.

yeah... as a family entertainer its good.. but it was overratted.. helena almost had no role apart from showing her face ... brits are good at period drama .. but I liked social network and inception more (competitor for oscar)

yeah @Hyperion was always the shy one in the relationship :D haha

babes, you should teach your bro a thing or two about being bold :P lol

hes already Bold n Beautiful....
smileys-smiley-with-sign-784150.gif
just somtimes not completely feel at home here n da reason being wicked ppl like us who ruin da fun often by jumping in da wrong time haha

I think you killed the show you invited us for, congratulations on your marketing skills by the way. You should have invited people through another thread. :laughcry: :rofl:

hahaha n im really feeling bad.....how can i think anything bad for my brother Hyperion:cray:...

Chall bay.... when did you hear last a Kashmiri beating the crap out of a Pashstun? :devil:

It's in our culture, to abduct foreign girls.... actually it's one of the real requirements to become a true "sardar"..... she will be ticket to sardar"dom"...... :rofl:

Oi @Hyperion would you stop hitting on @ZYXW, even if this is the virtual world where this is happening ? :pissed:

The Kashmiri in me is getting worked up - @ZYXW ,much to my regret, is a Kashmiri & that means she is my Honor & if you look at her...I'd gouge your eyes out & replace them with menthol flavored toffees ! :angry:

Chall bay.... when did you hear last a Kashmiri beating the crap out of a Pashstun? :devil:

It's in our culture, to abduct foreign girls.... actually it's one of the real requirements to become a true "sardar"..... she will be ticket to sardar"dom"...... :rofl:

yey hes back
smileys-food-and-drinks-198557.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom