What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seen him very modest poster. But recently he was posting prolific. On which post he was banned, is it in bd section ?

No, I am not sure though, but probably in some other thread related to India........

384670_472615549483739_924152011_n.jpg

Moment of weakness followed by renewed determination due to the super chittar video :D

Asim.

Let's be honest though bro.
You are a mummy daddy guy, and probably got slapped by your mother once for trying to sneak a snack during Ramzaan during age 9.

On the other hand I am a rural Punjabi. Tough as nails.

Used to work in fields and get beaten just because my father's mood was off.

Do you think a chapal is anything to me?

My grandfather beat me with the round plug from a vacuum, in Pakistan.

Reactions: HRK
Asim.

Let's be honest though bro.
You are a mummy daddy guy, and probably got slapped by your mother once for trying to sneak a snack during Ramzaan during age 9.

On the other hand I am a rural Punjabi. Tough as nails.

Used to work in fields and get beaten just because my father's mood was off.

Do you think a chapal is anything to me?

My grandfather beat me with the round plug from a vacuum, in Pakistan.

I have a great childhood, great parents, no complains.

Tough exterior, rondhu interior ka kya faida? Bura nahi maanna but your father didn't do a good job by hitting you just because his mood was off... You seem to be headed in the same cycle of abuse and all that you have exhibited leads me to predict you too will hit your children (given that you're in the US, you may even land up in jail for it). What you are describing is child abuse.

The real tough people are those more open about themselves and no need to show fake macho-ism and not those with emotional problems...

Tough exterior, rondhu interior ka kya faida? Bura nahi maanna but your father didn't do a good job by hitting you just because his mood was off... You seem to be headed in the same cycle of abuse and all that you have exhibited leads me to predict you too will hit your children (given that you're in the US, you may even land up in jail for it). What you are describing is child abuse.

The real tough people are those more open about themselves and no need to show fake macho-ism and not those with emotional problems...

There is no fake 'Macho-ism' in me.

I used to get beat a lot. I also received, a lot of love. I am a Chaudhry. First born and entitled to many things. My father was air force engineer.

MuradK knows.

My father is from a different generation, where beating your kids is not looked down at, as child abuse. lol.

When I look at my father today in his weak state, I truly felt like he did a favor to me. In his own way he tried to teach me discipline.

If my angst, I was outrageous, I could hit my father today and today take revenge from him. I have only ever realized that all the things he said were correct, and that I was ignorant for not listening beforehand.

Asim. My parents are so golden for me. Both Mother and Father.

My father and mother both come after Muhammad saw for me.

images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom