What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meri jan, my parents have done all the **** you speak of........ trust me you awesome thing..... don't even think about it....... all good intentions in Pakistan lead to despair only......... ASK ME ANYTHING ABOUT ANYONE AND HOW STUFF WORKS THERE, I'll strip every individuals clothes here online and tell you about the real "them".... there isn't ONE good soul that lives there... NOT ONE....... at least in the government / public sector..... DMG/FO/ARMED FORCES/EXCISE.... you name it!!!!

I was thinking more like I get my own apartment and live alone in Islamabad and take it from there.....

I just don't want to waste time doing anything else than what I want to do! :P

Eik say eik barh karr harram ka pilla hai....... Only thing that can help you there is if you have any feudal genes, if you don't then............. nothing...............

Meri jan, my parents have done all the **** you speak of........ trust me you awesome thing..... don't even think about it....... all good intentions in Pakistan lead to despair only......... ASK ME ANYTHING ABOUT ANYONE AND HOW STUFF WORKS THERE, I'll strip every individuals clothes here online and tell you about the real "them".... there isn't ONE good soul that lives there... NOT ONE....... at least in the government / public sector..... DMG/FO/ARMED FORCES/EXCISE.... you name it!!!!

This is offensive ... :pissed:

I'm from there.... there is no shame in saying the truth... ever....... stand up for truth, no matter how bitter, and if you can digest the consequences.... :devil:

This is offensive ... :pissed:

Ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnn :ashamed:

yes dear, I am fine now, zeezuu has arrived :D

Meri jan,

It has to start with someone babe. Why not???? So, what do we do, just go all laissez faire! Who knows, maybe things can change. There has to be someone one can work with and even if there isn't what difference does it make? I believe that if I set my mind to it, I can do some of th ethings i want to, if not all! Don't you think it's worth a try? :P

When you asked that...... I slipped from my chair........... really zee zuuuuuu, never do that again...... :kiss3:

No worries! Take your time baby :kiss3:

Btw your reaction to my question made me crack up :rofl: <3

if the sound quality is good -- this song really blows your mind :devil:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm from there.... there is no shame in saying the truth... ever....... stand up for truth, no matter how bitter, and if you can digest the consequences.... :devil:

I guess insulting and accepting the truth is two different things ... And I am not from mars ..

Ok, I'm shifting back to Pakistan during your "trial phase", someone needs to watch over your pretty round, gravity defying arse.......... with iron dome security....... :P

Besides, you'll be out of there after first fight with some smelly retard.......who'll have some far-flung relative in the forces........ normally I just yank them while they're airborne...... :devil:

It has to start with someone babe. Why not???? So, what do we do, just go all laissez faire! Who knows, maybe things can change. There has to be someone one can work with and even if there isn't what difference does it make? I believe that if I set my mind to it, I can do some of th ethings i want to, if not all! Don't you think it's worth a try? :P

Unlike Pakistan, in rest of the world, "respect" is earned....... NO ONE there has earned mine yet...... so till that day comes....... you be who you are, and I'll be who I am.......... this has worked to my benefit, for as long as I can remember...... :D

I guess insulting and accepting the truth is two different things ... And I am not from mars ..

Are you in Pakistani government? :unsure:

Unlike Pakistan, in rest of the world, "respect" is earned....... NO ONE there has earned mine yet...... so till that day comes....... you be who you are, and I'll be who I am.......... this has worked to my benefit, for as long as I can remember...... :D

You are wrong, there are a couple of good Pakistanis who do get seats of power however they are silenced by the gun before they can make any changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom