What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Na na meri jan :kiss3:, don't post such pics.... what would uncle @Armsrtong say?????
Armstromg's reaction: What a handsome dude!!! :woot:

these help more ;) jk jk ...kays! :)
lovely-kiss-wallpaper-0.jpg

Na na meri jan :kiss3:, don't post such pics.... what would uncle @Armsrtong say?????
Armstromg's reaction: What a handsome dude!!! :woot:

:rofl::rofl:
baby ab kya karoon, uncle nah khud kertay hai aur nah mujay kernay daytay hain :cray:
But I do think pdf should have this in the emoticons list ....:kiss3: --> isn't as passionate as I want it to be ;) :D

I have this uncontrollable urge to fly to NYC, no jokes.... and inspire a few new emoticons..... btw, not kidding about the visit part...... :blink:

:rofl::rofl:
baby ab kya karoon, uncle nah khud kertay hai aur nah mujay kernay daytay hain :cray:
But I do think pdf should have this in the emoticons list ....:kiss3: --> isn't as passionate as I want it to be ;) :D

Fukk......... I'm busy as hellll......... :hang2:

@Peaceful Civilian @HRK, sarka-e-ala, long time you people haven't visited the Empire, how's life treating you??? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I have this uncontrollable urge to fly to NYC, no jokes.... and inspire a few new emoticons..... btw, not kidding about the visit part...... :blink:

A month ago, I would have said yesssss hands down......but now I am saying No Babes don't, for my sake, i like you wayyyyyy tooo much for my own good, you were right when u said best we keep a distance :P But I have this weird feeling, that we are going to meet, very very unexpectedly! don't know hwy i get that feeling! :P
Lmaoo you want to inspire new emoticons and webby probably at this point wants to inspire new permanent bans :lol:

I know!!!!! and funnily you concur as well now............. specially since last chit chat.............. no emoticons....

Ok, let's no get into all that here...... too many observers here with their coke's and popcorns..... watching like hawks ... :P

Now tell me, did you leave any secondary choices for schools, if shyt hits the fan???? :kiss3:

A month ago, I would have said yesssss hands down......but now I am saying No Babes don't, for my sake, i like you wayyyyyy tooo much for my own good, you were right when u said best we keep a distance :P But I have this weird feeling, that we are going to meet, very very unexpectedly! don't know hwy i get that feeling! :P
Lmaoo you want to inspire new emoticons and webby probably at this point wants to inspire new permanent bans :lol:

I know!!!!! and funnily you concur as well now............. specially since last chit chat.............. no emoticons....

Ok, let's no get into all that here...... too many observers here with their coke's and popcorns..... watching like hawks ... :P

Now tell me, did you leave any secondary choices for schools, if shyt hits the fan???? :kiss3:

Yeah I wanted to talk to you and @Pakistanisage about this. I am considering taking the css exam in pakistan while i continue with college and see what happens? what do you think? :P

Yara, I'm thinking.... tell me couple more shows you like so I can suggest something to you!!!
i like breaking bad,arrow,sopranos,vikings,dexter, ..............

Harvey Specter is my fav on the show !!!

Zeee zuuuuuu.... I'll never talk to you if you take that cursed exam....... all the losers, lower life forms take that exam...... with simple Bsc and what not...... you have potential..... don't fvkkiinngggg waste it on that ****......... :pissed:

Live a happy life, why do you want to tread highway to ****???? :blink:

I say a big NAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :cry:

Yeah I wanted to talk to you and @Pakistanisage about this. I am considering taking the css exam in pakistan while i continue with college and see what happens? what do you think? :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom