What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
hy! me gud you tell wats up , btw replied to your e-mail long ago :D

lol i thought to help you out thats why i announced it ....:)

but then i realized you are not a shy girl and your love with @Hyperion is deeper than oceans so you can do it on your own by all means :police:

Yups, i just got home. Will check it by tn! And im glad all is well! :)
Haha is that so, well even the strongest of things could use a lil bit of help sometimes, so it's all good :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Babe, you know I have a habit of arriving late, especially for you LOLOLOL :P

But, it's all good....good things come to those who wait! You waited, now come and get your good thing :kiss3:

he is already 35 , dont make him wait more ....coz soon he will be bald .....with short term memory...wrinkles on his face ....no teeth and sitting on a wheel chair :D

Yups, i just got home. Will check it by tn! And im glad all is well! :)
Haha is that so, well even the strongest of things could use a lil bit of help sometimes, so it's all good :D

will always love to return the favor...i owe you :)

Yara, I remember the first one (where the dad wears a black leather mask with red flame sort of pattern), however, the name.... lemme push a few google kw's... :P

Second one, was it a comedy show???? Did the blonde detective have a huge colt .45???? Maybe Sledgehammer???? It WAS FUKKIN AWESOME.... :P

Sledge Hammer! (TV Series 1986

sledgehammer0.jpg

Btw, my fav during those times was Growing Pains..... :smitten:

Leonardo-Dicaprio-growing-pains-cast.jpg

MV5BMTM5NTUzOTI0Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODk1MDkzMQ@@._V1_SY317_CR37,0,214,317_.jpg

yes -- the wrestler had a slight beard and was a bit over weight

the inspector series was a serious 40min show -- he had a yellow bumble bee as opposed to the mentalists's silver car -- it had a peculiar series music

So be it :P......
4472660-769203-an-old-couple-in-love.jpg

And no of course not, you don't owe me anything :P

oh come on this doesnot reflect the true picture.....you both cant look of same age...better replace the old lady with 24 years beauty ....abt the male dude its perfect :)

مايعرف البهيمة :lol:

أكثر اخواتنا الباكستانيات يعملون في الجامعات والمستشفيات :lol:

MashAllah :D

today @KingMamba93 is in a very serious mood...dun mess wid him anybody:tongue::girl_cray3:

Why you think that?

blehhhh.....I went to the irs office today to check.....it should be cleared up in a week, so it's all good!! :D thank you for asking :)

nice....told you just relax and everything will be fine .....n u welcome ...btw there is never a need for thx whn its me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom