What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
LONG LIVE NEO NAZI PARTY OF PAKISTAN
neo-nazi-symbol.png

YUK big YUK i dun like such songs:sick::bad: ye song ga ra hy ya apni ghur ki story suna raha hy?:bad: disgustin guy hahaha
maxresdefault.jpg

image.png

Zeee zuuu babes.....nice song btw....... seriously felt bad that night, not being able to say goodbye...... actually, aftertaste of that feeling stayed with me during my work...... can't comment more.... go figure and analyze the reasons..... not good....not good at all...... :kiss3:
@ZYXW

Babe, it was funny because the way you left me a post and left on your plane, the guy in the video writes her a letter and by the time she reads it, he's gone..except on a horse of ocurse LOL...it was a perfect dramatic version of the situation :P

Is that so? Don't tell me I trouble you that much lolol :P.....fine from now on i'll say goodbye to you properly at the end of every convo, so you never again leave without it :kiss3:

Last edited by a moderator:
:nana::nana::nana: do you know you pass stupid remark of year ?:nana::nana::nana: there is not a single pakistani maid there :woot:

مايعرف البهيمة :lol:

أكثر اخواتنا الباكستانيات يعملون في الجامعات والمستشفيات :lol:

Lmfaooo...hello to you too!! How are you mani? :P and i appreciate the announcement! haha

hy! me gud you tell wats up , btw replied to your e-mail long ago :D

lol i thought to help you out thats why i announced it ....:)

but then i realized you are not a shy girl and your love with @Hyperion is deeper than oceans so you can do it on your own by all means :police:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, guys/gals me outta here..... the person I was waiting for isn't here......... :smitten:

ciao

Babe, you know I have a habit of arriving late, especially for you LOLOLOL :P

But, it's all good....good things come to those who wait! You waited, now come and get your good thing :kiss3:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom