What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
“It is difficult to undo our own damage, and to recall to our presence that which we have asked to leave. It is hard to desecrate a grove and change your mind. The very holy mountains are keeping mum. We doused the burning bush and cannot rekindle it; we are lighting matches in vain under every green tree.”

@Hyperion @Manticore Had to take a leave from work so that I can go on a 3rd season marathon, Justified's got me really hooked- never thought I'd like watching rednecks swirling moonshine, cooking each other with gunpowder and propagating their inbred bloodlines.:) Walton Goggins is MOST DEFINITELY a plus since I've really liked his acting since The Shield days. Hell I even like the soundtrack, specially the number by Gangstagrass.

Last edited by a moderator:
why i dont sleep :what:

First ask yourself if you really want to sleep and when you want to sleep, at day or night.

If Night is yes, then stop using Internet 3 hours before sleeping, then start reading a book or something until you fall asleep.

nah .....btw ramadan ended almost 17 days back ....its just i dun want to sleep ...even if feel sleepy :whistle:

It's a serious problem, mostly caused by excessive Internet addiction. If you do not want to sleep even you feel sleepy, a day may come when you will want to sleep, but sleep will not come to you, and you would feel anxiety, increased Blood pressure sometimes, changed bio-clock, and you may look like older sooner than others in general. Plus, failure in goal achieving and career building may happen in future.

First ask yourself if you really want to sleep and when you want to sleep, at day or night.

If Night is yes, then stop using Internet 3 hours before sleeping, then start reading a book or something until you fall asleep.

It's a serious problem, mostly caused by excessive Internet addiction. If you do not want to sleep even you feel sleepy, a day may come when you will want to sleep, but sleep will not come to you, and you would feel anxiety, increased Blood pressure sometimes, changed bio-clock, and you may look like older sooner than others in general. Plus, failure in goal achieving and career building may happen in future.

dont make it horror for me :P

@KingMamba93

Kuch, nhi yaar, thora busy hoon ajj. Barish nay ajj aisi tesi kardi hai, movie ka plan tha, we went and the cenima was almost empty. It was boring as hell.

Just got a few books on, the history of warfare from the liabrary-- about WW-2, reading them up slowly.

Cooked some potato gravy, eating it up with cheese and chicken nuggets all made at home. :coffee:

wat ru upto?

You still in aussie? Me nothing much back to work starting 2morow, I have been busy preparing for a couple of matches coming up hoping to participate in the Golden gloves this year and also got bout a week and a half left until next semester of classes. So just been enjoying the last few days of azaadi until I am busy again. :coffee:

Care to share the names of said books? Currently I am diving into these two gems.

rTtgthY.jpg

p5b9cn1.jpg
:smart:

You still in aussie? Me nothing much back to work starting 2morow, I have been busy preparing for a couple of matches coming up hoping to participate in the Golden gloves this year and also got bout a week and a half left until next semester of classes. So just been enjoying the last few days of azaadi until I am busy again. :coffee:

Care to share the names of said books? Currently I am diving into these two gems.

rTtgthY.jpg

p5b9cn1.jpg
:smart:

Wow do you lot ACTUALLY read these stuff :ashamed: me I tend to browse through and if possible find an audio book :P or simple someone like @Armstrong to summarize it for me :smart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom