What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, I have several performance cars, and have absolutely no f**** idea what's under the hood.... I never cared about cars that much...... ask me about guns though..... :devil:

really???? i got a 4efe engine - i wana put turbo on that - you thing GT35r turbo will be good for that? this is the basic question to test your knowledge :D

@balixd im busy.wil answer in 10mins

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude, I have several performance cars, and have absolutely no f**** idea what's under the hood.... I never cared about cars that much...... ask me about guns though..... :devil:

Are you interested in distributing Guns ... ?? :azn:

Zeezuu, babes, I wanted to say bye but I think you already left..... will be back in two days.......:kiss3:

@ZYXW......

Yara, cousins I didn't try... spoke to chahcu and he said that all is OK, don't watch too much TV.... :cheesy:

Sir eik mujhe dei deiiin mein Taxi banaaa luuun gaaa ! :P

Achaa so what did your cousin say ? :what:

Burri baat.... there is a much better way to earn money.... sell permits of PB...... :devil:

Are you interested in distributing Guns ... ?? :azn:

in Pakistan or Turkey?....mind sharing the names of the cars? i got the love for guns but so does the cars , got got the bug for cars and guns

@balixd im busy.wil answer in 10mins

you only love cars or actually know thing or two about them?

I drive a black RR Sport 2012..... won't change it for two more years..... wife bought a white Panamera this year... all in Turkey..... in Pakistan I own a hilux (that toyota thingi with those huge tires.... that's my own).... and rest mom and dad, several jeeps and cars......

in Pakistan or Turkey?....mind sharing the names of the cars? i got the love for guns but so does the cars , got got the bug for cars and guns

I think spending money on cars is the biggest stupidity, all excess cash should be spend buying real estate...... however, the stupid society forces you in situations where you HAVE to buy something..... besides, my work forces me to have something good....

Mehran

Qing-Qi Rikshaw

Foxy

Suzuki FX

Kiyun @Hyperion sahiii kahaa ? :angel:

Yara, presently all are closed....... let's see how many are distributed per province...... I have two (retainer for guards)..... dad has two......... and unlicensed, gosh, I have no idea how many........

really? than i will be callling on you for on in few months time, as i desperately need one

you are talking about prestige cars, me got no love for them, brother had RR sports hse 2007, than Q7 s line - all in uk, i am talking about cars with mods, tuned cars, supra, evo, skyline, rx7, hondas, ......
I drive a black RR Sport 2012..... won't change it for two more years..... wife bought a white Panamera this year... all in Turkey..... in Pakistan I own a hilux (that toyota thingi with those huge tires.... that's my own).... and rest mom and dad, several jeeps and cars......

I think spending money on cars is the biggest stupidity, all excess cash should be spend buying real estate...... however, the stupid society forces you in situations where you HAVE to buy something..... besides, my work forces me to have something good....

Don't even know what that means....... :woot:

you are talking about prestige cars, me got no love for them, brother had RR sports hse 2007, than Q7 s line - all in uk, i am talking about cars with mods, tuned cars, supra, evo, skyline, rx7, hondas, ......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom