What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I'm gonna take it short cauz I have no time. have to study for my finals.

First, sorry boys and girls; I had to leave for a ahile instantly. I'm just gonna express my opinions on some important issuses that happened when I was MIA.

1- Yeah, I definetly support the "kiss protest" occured in here Ankara. I was even thinking of joining it with my gf (Codname; VENUS).

2- Yeah, fuvck the incoming law that'll make cuts on alcohol sells and places to drink it. it's not of the our bastard PM's concern that what I'll drink and where I'll drink (as long as if I drink it in the places where the children will not affect and I control myself)

3- Your elections are over and I'm guessing that today is your foundation day; ENJOY FREEDOM MY FRIENDS! My personal opinion is seeing a Secular Pakistan in the future also strenghing our relations that are already strong.

4 to express your opinions about mines; just quote me I'll reply to you soon after my finals.

I'm entering to the hardcore mode for my finals. take care :D

Well, I'm gonna take it short cauz I have no time. have to study for my finals.

First, sorry boys and girls; I had to leave for a ahile instantly. I'm just gonna express my opinions on some important issuses that happened when I was MIA.

1- Yeah, I definetly support the "kiss protest" occured in here Ankara. I was even thinking of joining it with my gf (Codname; VENUS).

2- Yeah, fuvck the incoming law that'll make cuts on alcohol sells and places to drink it. it's not of the our bastard PM's concern that what I'll drink and where I'll drink (as long as if I drink it in the places where the children will not affect and I control myself)

3- Your elections are over and I'm guessing that today is your foundation day; ENJOY FREEDOM MY FRIENDS! My personal opinion is seeing a Secular Pakistan in the future also strenghing our relations that are already strong.

4 to express your opinions about mines; just quote me I'll reply to you soon after my finals.

I'm entering to the hardcore mode for my finals. take care :D
good luck @Neptune

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all, watched the movie, khuda ke liye, nice movie.. :) Wanted to see The Reluctant Fundamentalist........ but unfortunately it didn't release in any nearby theatres... Did anyone see, howz the movie, any reviews ?

Watched this video just now.

It put a huge smile on my face.

Hi all, watched the movie, khuda ke liye, nice movie.. :) Wanted to see The Reluctant Fundamentalist........ but unfortunately it didn't release in any nearby theatres... Did anyone see, howz the movie, any reviews ?
khuda ke liye=depressing,misleading and certainly doesn't shows our culture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom