What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL.... I have a server array to handle 1080p video files.. 100TB+/6racks/ in a temperature controlled attic == at home (not standard NAS shi*)... I am one crazy arse TV enthusiast..... for some rare movies I sent people to get them from different places........ :D

People enjoy buying new cars, I enjoy TV and travel & playing with kids....... :P

2TB? You must have 1080p HD video files in there for sure.
5gb of mp3 files, something like 1400 songs, I never add entire albums. So considering that, 5gb was a lot I think. :laugh:
@Manticore, I remembered something..... have you watched Red Dog, 2011???? Watch it...... :P

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG the big muchar has a mini muchar :blink: @Marshmallow

:P
196640__safe_pinkie-pie_animated_spike-at-your-service_spoiler-s03e09_moustache.gif

ur welcum :tongue:
images

waisy organizing a mehfil should be good trick to get the rats out of the hole - send in the team while they are munching on halwa, they will be too exhausted to even get up on their a$$ forget about the weapons ----

agree on shooting two mullahs as entry requirement

bye bye tc-----
tumblr_mqux8tms1L1sq0qazo1_250.gif

nw dat wz very cute wid m&m n candies:smitten:

@Manticore - What genre are these songs in ? Heavy Metal ? :unsure:

@Mirzay.......that song you posted up.....my cousin recently introduced me to pakistani music in pakland and that was the first song she showed me. I LOVED it......very poetic and subtle.....:P

Which one .... :undecided:

My desktop computer is on throughout the day, so I might not necessarily be browsing Defence.pk.

You are shocked or scared because I am online? Why should you be? It's always you who provokes me. :rolleyes:

Everytime-I-get-poked-on-Facebook_c_99296.jpg

35lho0.jpg

31257533.jpg

:woot:

The next time you start an argument, I am going to refer you to this post. ;)

smileys-smiley-with-sign-784150.gif
ops slip of da tounge
smileys-love-920181.gif

Pitbull & Christina Aguilera - Feel This Moment

bouncing among various sub genres of metal and rock

I was once forced by my cousin to listen to Metallica, Slipknot, Korn & something called Kiss - I felt my ears bleeding !

I'm more of a classical music, pop, folk song & instrumental person ! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom