What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
utPJ7B8.png

Girls should be spolied to the core by fathers..... I'm more than sure that I'll love my daughter to the ends of this universe......
She will come first, and the rest of the world will begin where she says yes........ :smitten:

I figured this quality of yours out a while back babes :P
But you have a tendency of spoiling anyone you like......and i have a tendency of being spoiled by everyone I like! Perfect match! :smitten:

kays gonna go eat! :*

@Mirzay.......that song you posted up.....my cousin recently introduced me to pakistani music in pakland and that was the first song she showed me. I LOVED it......very poetic and subtle.....:P

Last edited by a moderator:
Bon Appetit... :kiss3:

I figured this quality of yours out a while back babes :P
But you have a tendency of spoiling anyone you like......and i have a tendency of being spoiled by everyone I like! Perfect match! :smitten:

kays gonna go eat! :*

@Mirzay.......that song you posted up.....my cousin recently introduced me to pakistani music in pakland and that was the first song she showed me. I LOVED it......very poetic and subtle.....:P

Being cheesy feels nice, if you know that the reciprocating party isn't yanking your chain..... :smitten:

I like his taste in arabic music very much!! :P @Aeronaut!

@Pakistanisage should join, he knows pretty much every single song in every single language....well cultured to the core :P

.........can't help it......too much smiling......cheesy I know....but true :smitten: (I swear this place needs more emoticons LOL)
laterz babe!

Yups on the emoticons... I'll request webby to add for exclusive use by you and myself..... :cheesy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom