What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prophet Lot [ES] on the run after, his nation is destroyed by a wild fire - the area later became part of the dead sea.

475px-Flight_of_Lot.png
there's difference between peadophile and gay and that nation was gay not peadophile !!!

Good God man.....what is wrong with you people?:eek:

YEAH....you been here??It's 20 mins away!

I went .... But I was late and it was closed............ :sad:

But till now best bengali food I had in Jackson Heights NY... and best Pakistani food in Sabri Nihari Chicago..............

Missed you babe, so obnoxiously cute Yankistani of *mine*...... :D (See I had to coin a new term just for you :P )

@ZYXW....... what the hell why not.... who cares... here it goes .... muaaaaaaaaaaaaaah :kiss3:

Last edited by a moderator:
We agree... everything else in this heavens and earth has some sort of prayer for forgiveness...... not this.........

In Islam, you are allowed to avenge the grave bodily harm done unto you. In other words if a peadophile molests a kid when he/she was young and after growing up, if they cant get justice for the inhumane act that was done to him/her - if they decide to butcher down the peadophile - its perfectly morally justifiable and legal---that SOB had it coming.

there's difference between peadophile and gay and that nation was gay not peadophile !!!

No two angels came to the Hazrat Lut AS nation in the form of boys and they tried to rape them. Even though Hazrat Lut AS offered his daughters as wives if they would just back off.

So it was not just homosexuality.

In Islam, you are allowed to avenge the grave bodily harm done unto you. In other words if a peadophile molests a kid when he/she was young and after growing up, if they cant get justice for the inhumane act that was done to him/her - if they decide to butcher down the peadophile - its perfectly morally justifiable and legal.

he said he had a fling with a guy of around his age.. that does not make him a pedo...

They were peadophiles - sodomites - sort of paracyte that simply shouldn't exist amongst humankind.

The angels that appeared to the Prophet Lot's home were disguised as 'young lads'.

Lets just assume that they were gays [which is incorrect] for a minute - is it still justifiable? - It may be justifiable but definitely is NOT justifiable through Islam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom