What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can come to US anytime, that means you are a citizen, but if you are a citizen, why can't you work here... This is confusing!!
Both American and UK citizens can travel to each other's country thanks to Visa waiver program. If I understand correctly... The agreement is between USA and the whole of Europe so what that program allows is that you can visit USA/UK without obtaining a visa if you are on vacation as a tourist but you would require a business or work visa if your purpose of travel is indifferent.

Passport holders of any first world nation can travel to roughly 160-175 countries without the need to obtain a visa bit they cannot work in most of the countries. After the freedom of movement agreement within Europe.. now European citizens can travel, work, live in any other EU country without any restriction but this rule only applies within Europe. If an American, Canadian or Australian citizen wishes to come and reside in any of the EU countries + Switzerland and Norway... They would need to seek permit for that

Hope I was clear enough in explaining few basic rules of visa policy?

mujhe yaad hai ..ek gora ye bola tha mujhe that indians speak like this... the head shake is okey(bongs dont do) but.. today morning?.. today night? ...yesterday I will do it? .. tomorrow I saw a very good movie? :cheesy:

Loll!! ..... :D

Proud of being a peadophile?

I, wish i had words to express my disgust.

Personally i think that the peadophiles should be shot through the skull and cremated, to rid this planet from their nijis body mass, but thats just me.
You are going too easy :cheers:

I have a better one..... they should be put through a commercial meat mincing machine alive..... then made sausage for dogs..... and given fee-sabeel-lillah to all the hungry animals in the country..... :pissed:

Personally i think that the peadophiles should be shot through the skull and cremated, to rid this planet from their nijis body mass, but thats just me.

Ok, you have a freebie permit on this one...... bother at will..... however, don't ask me for additional permit for at least one more week..... :cheesy:

You be handing citizenship out like hot cakes, who can I bother then? :frown:

Just like a wench thinks that every other girl is a wench ?

Oye there is nothing called a "wench". There are just women who know stuff and those who don't and turn out to be terrible disappointments. :pissed:

@Hyperion educate the man.

Last edited by a moderator:

of course they should be... u guys misunderstood me !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom