What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chall bay...... first Pakistan.... then India..... then we destroy BD with GSLV's...... and then we move further East....... @Oscar thinks small, to go hide on a private island, my goals are way grandiose.... we shall invite him back from the UK once things are settled..... I propose we make him the Martial Law administrator of the new Empire....
@Armstrong can be handled way easily...... make him minister of religious affairs (as that ministry will just inculde him)..... @Aeronaut apna bhai hai.... mill kay rule karray ga! :D

Ill still keep my island, just as a getaway.. if Mian sb can have flats in Kensington.. so can I.
Ill take the job of Chief Defence everything.. Field Marshal sounds nice.That way I get to fix a lot of khurpas ..

Last edited by a moderator:
Never knew he had a flat in Kensignton!!! I checked to buy a small one room flat last year, however, it was something in the range of 550,000+..... I was like what the ****..... :blink:

We need to make all this info public.... someone create a thread with addresses, and relevenat records from

Land Registry - Land Registry for England and Wales

Ill still keep my island, just as a getaway.. if Mian sb can have flats in Kensington.. so can I.
Ill take the job of Chief Defence everything.. Field Marshal sounds nice.That way I get to fix a lot of khurpas ..

Never knew he had a flat in Kensignton!!! I checked to buy a small one room flat last year, however, it was something in the range of 550,000+..... I was like what the ****..... :blink:

We need to make all this info public.... someone create a thread with addresses, and relevenat records from

Land Registry - Land Registry for England and Wales

Well, one of my relatives has a place near hyde part.. penthouse 4 rooms.. cost em £2 mil but the views are amazing. Big ben, the eye, London Bridge. all from that place.

Well, one of my relatives has a place near hyde part.. penthouse 4 rooms.. cost em £2 mil but the views are amazing. Big ben, the eye, London Bridge. all from that place.

2 million pounds? :blink:

20 crore INR at present value- holy lord! Its worth it though I guess. :)

Btw, any progress on financing that island?:confused:

Excuse me .... :astagh::butcher:
ok then
2-a.jpg

Yeah, I'm well aware of the prices.... my business partner sold one just next to hyde park (1 room flat) that he bought back in the late 70's for 750K....... UK property prices are crazy at the moment...... I bought my flat back in 2005 @ 400K in Paddington, it's HUGE though....patio is the size of a hockey field.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom