What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@hinduguy

Have thy forsaken me ?

fact of the day .. did you know that a librarian of a pope wrote a book in which he claimed the rings around saturn is actually foreskin of lord jesus..

Last edited by a moderator:
fact of the day .. did you know that a librarian of a pope wrote a book in which he claimed the rings around saturn is actually foreskin of lord jesus..
aaarghhhh ...... ur such a buzzkill !!!! :angry:

Hey @ p(-)0ENiX !!!!

Yeah man, how are you? Anyway, please don't mention me on a thread pointlessly just because you see me browsing it.

**********​

If anyone's interested, check out these videos. They are fuking entertaining! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

planning for now, got chance many time even got scholarship for Asia pacific UNMUN conference and as Thailand global ambassador but bec of time constraint couldn't able to go. :cry::cry:

planning for now, got chance many time even got scholarship for Asia pacific UNMUN conference and as Thailand global ambassador but bec of time constraint couldn't able to go. :cry::cry:

did you watch donnie brasco?

my friend asked me to watch it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom