What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@hinduguy @balixd @M-48 @RAMPAGE @ak123 @Marshmallow @Talon @Aeronaut
It's my mom's birthday tommorow how do i wish her a happy birthday?
P.s. She is abroad
@Slav Defence advised me to buy a perfume for her, and give it when she comes back as a surprise! :)

yeh perfume is a gud idea....but do wish her on phone while shes abroad....it will lessen the differences u have wid her atm...:)

you can also give a nice bouquet if she luvs flowers etc hmm any hand made card etc....somthing that shows da effort u did for her...but plz dun gift her ant billi or parrot:undecided:

@Marshmallow where are you sweety ....havnt seen u for sumtym ... is everythng ok?

yes everything is ok bro:police: m just busi so dun get much time for no of things i used to do b4:undecided:

hope ur fine too :wave: n thnx for asking:tongue:

Last edited by a moderator:
well .. you a lot of expences on health related issues (deworming, vaccinating, neutering).. and regular stuff like food and litter ..

Yeh... but do not keep pet is it cannot be vaccinated!! That's dangerous to you and people around you.

Hi @Talon... How are u today? :wave:

Not seeing @Marshmallow .... these days.... is she on a burreeaakkkk ? :D

smileys-dancing-591009.gif
smileys-dancing-843274.gif
smileys-dancing-113219.gif

@Aka123

itna mobile use nae kuro for internet...ull have to pay then.....wae money say grocery kur lyna:P lol jk:police:

lolz u r also facin it?:tongue: so whts da use of livin there if u cant get even one n half meal a day
smileys-smiley-with-sign-784150.gif
go back to india:smokin:

True yaar!! :sad: When will I go back!!

@Aka123

itna mobile use nae kuro for internet...ull have to pay then.....wae money say grocery kur lyna:P lol jk:police:

haan wo to hain..... hehehe...... :D waesi bhi maen bahut khata huun......... :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom