What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why ... ?? What did i do ... ??

Aaap nei kahaa thaa ke aaap mereii liyeee Apple Pie bake kareiiin giiiin....aaap neiii mujhee usss kei bajeiii Meethiii Roooti (Churiii) deiii diii jaiseii mein koii Toutaaa (Parrot) hunnn ! :cray:

Aaap nei kahaa thaa ke aaap mereii liyeee Apple Pie bake kareiiin giiiin....aaap neiii mujhee usss kei bajeiii Meethiii Roooti (Churiii) deiii diii jaiseii mein koii Toutaaa (Parrot) hunnn ! :cray:

Really per mujhe tou kuch bhi bna'na nhi ata ..... :blink:

You made a mistake ... Who's the lady who invited you ... ??? :confused:

Honestly I didn't :cray: you know I am not like that :D

May kya tumhari neighbor hun .... ??

My crime was to do the exact thing for which jr.tt group was created
"To stir up discussions".
I was the most active JR-TT on PDF-
I could have done what the other Jr.tt and TT do....do nothing and jusr look cool with their name appearing in a different colour.
How many Jr.tt are active? None...
Where is Topgun? Faujhistorian and Alkaid?
They disappeared after they got Jr.tt tag....but i increased my participation on this forum,and thats where trouble started.
My advice...if you ever get Jr.tt or TT tag....just disappear,and you will keep your tag even if you dont login for months.
Or just be cute and cuddly in this thread and the whole PDF will love you...no matter how useless your comments may be.
I agree with you and i liked your pov, thats why i was a bit surprised when saw your name in green......you should fight for your tag bro.....

@Mirzay

so you are Huda and I dont know, remember me? We chatted twice/thrice on messenger few years ago? haha

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with you and i liked your pov, thats why i was a bit surprised when saw your name in green......you should fight for your tag bro.....

he was prolific.. but many of his posts were troll posts off late... he also had a very public spat with turks...
I think these guys are really promising: Argus Panoptes, chak bamu, dillinger...

@Mirzay

so you are Huda and I dont know, remember me? We chatted twice/thrice on messenger few years ago? haha

Yes I do.... You helped me in my project. :D

he was prolific.. but many of his posts were troll posts off late... he also had a very public spat with turks...
I think these guys are really promising: Argus Panoptes, chak bamu, dillinger...
@WebMaster i promise i will not come online for months if you give me the title ... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom