What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
-OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT-

@Mirzay
@LoveIcon
@Marshmallow @KRAIT @RazPaK @Talon @Dillinger @DESERT FIGHTER @Slav Defence @Hermione G @M-48 @ZYXW @HRK @Pboy @liontk @JonAsad @AK-47A @Ayush
@Armstrong @arp2041 @Alpha1 @BDforever @balixd @Aeronaut @A.Rafay and all other fellow brothers and sisters I forgot to add,

My exams week is comin. I have to represent my project work. I have low degrees so I have to be the hardcore poker face, just like the old days.

Meanwhile, Admiral's going to his battle stations, to be the lone survivor. Btw @DESERT FIGHTER: Comrade, i'm thinking of leaving my seat to Prince Comoddore @Dillinger, if that's okay.

Seriously, So I'll be outta the empire for a few weeks. Maybe a couple of months. I'll miss you all!

All Naswarian Officers, Ministers, citizens;
Take care friends! Au Revoir! :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Goodluck with your work. And holidays are a good thing! Breathing time
OK people im gonna sleep , neend nai aye to dobara a jaon ga!

OTHER PART OF THE YOUR SENTENCE: neend nai aye to dobara a jaon ga Mager Jaan Nahi Chooron ga......... :omghaha:

-OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT-

@Mirzay @Ak-47A
@LoveIcon @Ayush
@Marshmallow @KRAIT
@Armstrong @arp2041
@Alpha1 @RazPaK @A.Rafay
@Talon @Dillinger @balixd @DESERT FIGHTER @Slav Defence @Hermione G @M-48 @Aeronout @ZYXW @HRK @Pboy @liontk @JonAsad and all other fellow brothers and sisters I forgot to add,

My exams week is comin. I have to represent my project work. I have low degrees so I have to be the hardcore poker face, just like the old days.

Meanwhile, Admiral's going to his battle stations, to be the lone survivor. Btw @DESERT FIGHTER: Comrade, i'm thinking of leaving my seat to Prince Comoddore @Dillinger, if that's okay.

Seriously, So I'll be outta the empire for a few weeks. Maybe a couple of months. I'll miss you all!

Take care friends! Au Revoir! :cheers;

Best of Luck brother, may victory be yours. :enjoy:

-OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT-

@Mirzay
@LoveIcon
@Marshmallow @KRAIT @RazPaK @Talon @Dillinger @DESERT FIGHTER @Slav Defence @Hermione G @M-48 @ZYXW @HRK @Pboy @liontk @JonAsad @AK-47A @Ayush
@Armstrong @arp2041 @Alpha1 @BDforever @balixd @Aeronaut @A.Rafay and all other fellow brothers and sisters I forgot to add,

Good luck @Neptune!!

@Pboy where are u bro?
@DRAM where are u bro?

:pakistan::pakistan:

Yahan hoon!

@Slav Defence is right.

-OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT-

@Mirzay
@LoveIcon

Good luck bro!

@Neptune, man I know how you feel about terroriste, in this forum a few people can get away with sympathizing with terror folks, I think there was even a thread where a person openly supported/advocated for PKK. However everybody is entitled to their sick opinions and are you sure turkie government is negotiating with them. I can understand your position, when I lost my extended cousin in sangin valley, i felt the same way but that would really suck if turkie government negotiates with them on there terms after what heinous crimes they have committed.

Anyways enough about that, whats up with you my friend, exam? :)

Edit: just saw your message, good luck with your exam mon ami, take care!

@Neptune

İyi şanslar, kardeşim.
Turkey.gif
:pakistan:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom