What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yaar who can teach these Bedouins about technology better they go back to racing camels! Their minister thinks by forcing jobs quotas can make Saudis work but it is just causing the opposite many business men leaving the country to invest abroad!

And those kids in U.A.E. were claiming to make the world's most expensive sports car with gems and what the hell not by themselves :lol: I say " Try to get a glass of water by yourself first ! " ...

Yes I agree with you...this pride of theirs' of being ARAB is continuously pushing them towards stone age

Spot on !

It is a clear misconception here that one shouldn't criticize Arabs because lets take it the Prophet was from the Arabs otherwise he will land in hell :rofl: ... The final sermon is long forgotten ! ... I reminded those bearded men what sort of so called Islamic lives do these Arabs have , taught them a little about drugs , booze minus the girl part , that would have been overkill :D

And those kids in U.A.E. were claiming to make the world's most expensive sports car with gems and what the hell not by themselves :lol: I say " Try to get a glass of water by yourself first ! " ...

Some over paid gora will do the work and the kids will get to put their name on it. As usual of all Arab countries, they are just economic pawns of west.

All orders come from Whitehouse or Birmingham palace!

:hitwall::hitwall:

Yes I agree with you...this pride of theirs' of being ARAB is continuously pushing them towards stone age,although RASOOL ALLAH(S.A.W.) clearly denied superiority of color ,race of all sort but these fools have learnt nothing!!

Yaar rasool does not belong to these people he was born among the wrong kind.

actually @Secur here is a misconception about Arabs,for Islam is emerged from the land of Arabs---due to this reason,Pakistanis think that Arabs know Islam much better then us,they are sin free,even in our syllabus we are taught that Arabs are good guys--yet we ignore this fact that they are humans like us---and in case if someone points out the dark matter inside Arab then our simple public ignore that considering it as propaganda by West lol

Last edited by a moderator:
funny_quotes_and_sayings_life-was-much-easier.jpg

What happened ? :D

Some over paid gora will do the work and the kids will get to put their name on it. As usual of all Arab countries, they are just economic pawns of west.

All orders come from Whitehouse or Birmingham palace!

Of course , import automobile parts from around the world , get it assembled by foreign workers and claim to hit a new milestone in luxury and lavishness by adding diamonds in the headlights and gems here and there ! What a joke honestly ... Petrodollar is the most important Arab contribution to the modern world and even that is not theirs !

Acted as instructed by the masters who granted them these kingdoms and sheikhdooms , welcome to the Middle East ! :D

Of course , import automobile parts from around the world , get it assembled by foreign workers and claim to hit a new milestone in luxury and lavishness by adding diamonds in the headlights and gems here and there ! What a joke honestly ...

Acted as instructed by the masters who granted them these kingdoms and sheikhdooms , welcome to the Middle East ! :D
Banging head on that sports car issue!!

Of course , import automobile parts from around the world , get it assembled by foreign workers and claim to hit a new milestone in luxury and lavishness by adding diamonds in the headlights and gems here and there ! What a joke honestly ... Petrodollar is the most important Arab contribution to the modern world and even that is not theirs !

HEY! The King of KSA has become rather courteous towards us, so no bad mouthing. :astagh:

actually @Secur here is a misconception about Arabs,for Islam is emerged from the land of Arabs---due to this reason,Pakistanis think that Arabs know Islam much better then us,they are sin free,even in our syllabus we are taught that Arabs are good guys--yet we ignore this fact that they are humans like us---and in case if someone points out the dark matter inside Arab then our simple public ignore that considering it as propaganda by West lol

Just try to criticize Arabs a little and see the reaction of Pakistanis blinded by the illusion of so called Muslim Ummah which exists not ! ... Until we learn to put the interests of our country first , we will not progress and remain in the condition that we are now ... Yes , simply infallible like they can commit no wrong even though the list can put anyone to shame ...

Banging head on that sports car issue!!

Honestly , how can a company that hasn't even build a normal car claim to build a sports car in first try ? I was laughing really hard when I read that news last night ... :D

HEY! The King of KSA has become rather courteous towards us, so no bad mouthing. :astagh:

Actually , he wasn't being bad mouthed because he has become a bit hostile towards Pakistan :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom