What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't worship god's / empresses I can't see or feel. :P

jk jk loll pk :omghaha:

YES....HOW MANY TIMES DID YOU BREATHE TODAY....YOU FORGOT TO ADD THAT :P

hahahahahha nahhh I'm messing with you, wow you've actually had productive morning...but I am confused, why are there TWO dogs in your house :D (jk jk jk <3)

uhmm actually there is something else I want to know....when are you going to worship your empress, it is a friday afterall and you have to pray on friday ;)

oh no no I don't work for anyone, I just happen to know all lot people in the armed forces , and they get deputed to intelligence now and than.....i can tell you they look nothing like james bond, or salu bhai or katrina kaif, average looking passionate and patriots they are, some of them are too skinny and if you see you feel like you can knock them out with a punch, but belive me you don't want to mess with them....so there i said it they are average looking guys.....i have yet to see a preety boy making to intelligence field

ewwww alright i was better off in my fantasy world.....

yet to see a pretty boy making it to intelligence huh
@Hyperion...babe, tell me, are you planning on joining the intel. field?? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
December walay tou Cool Mazaj kay bachay hotay,,, Tujh may hur waqt Fire kio bharakti rehti hay :what:

ab temper tuo hum pathano ka masla he...atleast saray saggitarius ki tara intelligent, intellectual aur artistic tou hun.

May Allah's wrath fall upon this troller,may every finger of his hand are broken into fractures,May he suffered multiple Fractures,may air touch him and he feel like nuclear winter,may he never,ever rest in peace,may he send to the core of the earth,may he thrown inside hell forever,may he always remain away from Allah's rehmat,may his hands are broken into fractures,may he faces his ultimate annhilation,may he never see the rising sun,may he never ,ever return to PDF ,may his bones got crushed under jeep,no-no truck's tire,may he become ugly,fat,disgusting horrifying looking species,may insedcts crawl all over him,may he cry for that crime he did with PDF---------- @balixd:hitwall:

tou Tension maat lo meray bhai, this is what alpha1 was doing last night, and i said to him that what we do from behind the computer screen..... they had fellow had gus than try to troll on our face......but you know these cowardly pathetic piece of ****

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom