What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
64316_574180205934390_99099148_n.jpg

@Hyperion : So how are the wedding preparations going ? :what:

Is Bhabi going to be wearing our Traditional Pakistani attire or not ? :undecided:

And you'd better wear a Khusaaa aling with a proper Sheerwani & a Kulaaa to go with it ! :agree:

Last edited by a moderator:
This is not good :nono: ..

If someone said anything to my mother i'll not leave them ... Meri amma :smitten:

That is so cute----:smitten:

If someone said anything to my mother i'll not leave them ... Meri amma :smitten:

Dude, weddings are sooooooooooooooo expensive... :D Yes, she will be wearing all the traditional stuff... I'll be wearing shalwar kameez, simple one. I hate those "kashida" stuff... damn it, what's wrong with those "khusra" designers nowadays? They had nothing simple to wear... :blink:

@Hyperion : So how are the wedding preparations going ? :what:

Is Bhabi going to be wearing our Traditional Pakistani attire or not ? :undecided:

And you'd better wear a Khusaaa aling with a proper Sheerwani & a Kulaaa to go with it ! :agree:

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude, weddings are sooooooooooooooo expensive... :D Yes, she will be wearing all the traditional stuff... I'll be wearing shalwar kameez, simple one. I hate those "kashida" stuff... damn it, what's wrong with those "khusra" designers nowadays? They had nothing simple to wear... :blink:

Bro where is your wife from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom