Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
for @Aeronaut BB @Hyperion @LoveIcon @

n others who r engagd or married :P

205250_10151389278933878_1378178727_n.png

Last edited by a moderator:
He is Chalak :hitwall:

Said "Pakistan may bhi acha milta hai beta paisay lay laina or kisi or say mngwa laina :hitwall:

If i go home i usually get my shopping done at Dubai...a lot cheaper than here. Khair....youngers do it because they believe that they wont be putt off...we elders do it because we love them beyond belief.

LOL... most of the times I read your posts, your childhood reminds me of my little sisters.... she used to be exactly like you...... and now mashallah she has really grown up. :smitten:

haha i litrlly made my Parents cry som two years back on som thing i wasnt given,i dint open da door of my room for hours n thy kept knockin...

later i laughed at my stupidity..

haha i litrlly made my Parents cry som two years back on som thing i wasnt given,i dint open da door of my room for hours n thy kept knockin...

later i laughed at my stupidity..

maybe i should try that sometimes. :coffee:
Btw @Aeronaut @jackyy wasnt a naswarian how did he know us?

@Hyperion What exactly do you infer from the following?

The principle of European democracy cannot be applied to India without recognizing the fact of communal groups. The Muslim demand for the creation of a Muslim India within India is, therefore, perfectly justified. The resolution of the All-Parties Muslim Conference at Delhi is, to my mind, wholly inspired by this noble ideal of a harmonious whole which, instead of stifling the respective individualities of its component wholes, affords them chances of fully working out the possibilities that may be latent in them. And I have no doubt that this House will emphatically endorse the Muslim demands embodied in this resolution.
Hindus should not fear that the creation of autonomous Muslim states will mean the introduction of a kind of religious rule in such states. I have already indicated to you the meaning of the word religion, as applied to Islam. The truth is that Islam is not a Church.
For India, it means security and peace resulting from an internal balance of power; for Islam, an opportunity to rid itself of the stamp that Arabian Imperialism was forced to give it, to mobilize its law, its education, its culture, and to bring them into closer contact with its own original spirit and with the spirit of modern times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom