What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
we dun joke wid girls like dat,dunt ya know :angry:
@Hyperion @Talon @Dillinger : Whats wrong with joking to a girl about a piece of Punjabi clothing called a Dhoti ? :hitwall:
@Marshmallow : I wasn't joking when I said that even women sometimes in villages wear them; usually the older ones ! I saw two or three myself when I went to my Mom's village near Gujrat ! :undecided:

havnt u studied in co ed?:undecided:

I have - the girls always got the best marks & we were named & shamed by our teacher as they (the girls) giggled on ! :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
@mastaan @Marshmallow
Hahahaha...me at work too...waiting for machine to do 1st step...then in afternoon will be 2nd step with another machine...

life is good :P

steps with machine :woot: what the hell are you doing to an innocent machine???

But what do girls have to do with dhotis? They don't even wear dhotis. :undecided:

CA, zyada dimaag mat laga bhai, kharach ho jayega... :P How's life buddy

@KRAIT where are you mate? Long time, no see!

@Hyperion @Talon @Dillinger : Whats wrong with joking to a girl about a piece of Punjabi clothing called a Dhoti ? :hitwall:
@Marshmallow : I wasn't joking when I said that even women sometimes in villages wear them; usually the older ones ! I saw two or three myself when I went to my Mom's village near Gujrat ! :undecided:

I have - the girls always got the best marks & we were named & shamed by our teacher as they (the girls) giggled on ! :angry:

its not juz abt dhoti,but som other jokes of u as well:whistle:

i dunno,i thot dhoti jokes r offensive:undecided:

@Marshmallow How are you little girl.

hullo Aero,hw r u tody? :wave:

steps with machine :woot: what the hell are you doing to an innocent machine???

CA, zyada dimaag mat laga bhai, kharach ho jayega... :P How's life buddy

@KRAIT where are you mate? Long time, no see!

Dimag waise hi pak chuka hai thanks to ITR, ab aur kitna kharch ho sakta hai! :cheesy: Sup man, wie geht es Ihnen heute?

@Green Face sorry kiddo...I have been pissed at alot of things lately...But being associated with a girl with a foul mouth was prob a small thing but that day that word just slipped my mouth :cray: oooo.... :cray: Sorry kiddo

@M-48 yea realized it later...but at 1st sight it looked like a chipkli!! :rofl: and I was like...ay lo beti bhi ay kaam kerdi :rofl:

bohat choti hai na bechaari abhi :smitten:

but thoz wer creepy pictures of female bodybuilders:girl_wacko:

forget it u will not get it :girl_wacko:

The Dhotiii Joke was in the context of I calling you an Islamabadi Paindoo who munches on McDonald's every day - Paindooo is with which I connected the Dhoti thing ! :undecided:

Yup they were creepy - Imagine the first time I saw them ! :omghaha:

Achaaa sorry kiddo ! :cray:

Like what ? The muscle ladies ? :what:

They are real life Female Bodybuilders for godsake - They look like that ! :hitwall:

And so do @Talon @Hyperion & You ! :P

Still better than how you look، you donought addicted bhaloo. :omghaha:

sumo-wrestling-024.jpg

The Dhotiii Joke was in the context of I calling you an Islamabadi Paindoo who munches on McDonald's every day - Paindooo is with which I connected the Dhoti thing ! :undecided:

Yup they were creepy - Imagine the first time I saw them ! :omghaha:

Achaaa sorry kiddo ! :cray:

hehehehe its ok...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom