What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Hyperion : Two questions :

(i) Do you really not support Shariah in Pakistan even if it be Avicenna, Iqbal or Averroes progressive, pluralistic & most of all scholarly kind of ? :undecided:

(ii) Dude whats up with the Pakistani Nukes thread ? Do we really have as sh*tty delivery systems as the Indian is saying ? :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
He WAS not anymore.

i don't know whats wrong with these people--net per aaker kyun bhool jatay hai k they are talking to humans-tu @Aeronaut IP ussi ki nikli??confirmed ya Ip doosary member ki nikli??buhat acha kiya aiso ko rakh ker jhapper marna chahiye:angry:jaanwer na ho tu..

i) Religion and politics should never be mixed. It's an explosive combo.
ii) Pakistan has perfect delivery systems in place. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

@Hyperion : Two questions :

(i) Do you really not support Shariah in Pakistan even if it be Avicenna, Iqbal or Averroes progressive, pluralistic & most of all scholarly kind of ? :undecided:

(ii) Dude whats up with the Pakistani Nukes thread ? Do we really have as sh*tty delivery systems as the Indian is saying ? :blink:

i) Religion and politics should never be mixed. It's an explosive combo.

To bad my opinion has the backing of the vast majority of Pakistanis ! :bunny:

Including your Dad, I presume ! :azn:

I bet I can win Bhabi over to my point of view as well after a few conversations - Phir teraa kiyaa ho gaaa Kaaaliyaaa ? :P

ii) Pakistan has perfect delivery systems in place. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Going through that thread made me wonder whether we have the Abdalis or a bunch of Maachiiss-Bumb we're banking on ! :fie:

To bad my opinion has the backing of the vast majority of Pakistanis ! :bunny:

Including your Dad, I presume ! :azn:

I bet I can win Bhabi over to my point of view as well after a few conversations - Phir teraa kiyaa ho gaaa Kaaaliyaaa ? :P

Going through that thread made me wonder whether we have the Abdalis or a bunch of Maachiiss-Bumb we're banking on ! :fie:

Which thread? ?:devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom