Status
Not open for further replies.
master.BD_BadgeLARGE.jpg

Hylomantis_lemur_sm.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
@BDforever

BD mat leyana , Thats my country :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Hyperion The one thing I took to heart from my classes was that for the love of all that's holy, do not kick above the waist level- even the best of em' get their center of gravity destabilized- if your opponent is skilled- and one should always assume that he is- he will parry, close the distance and break your damn true ribs with a sweet hook or uppercut.

Never take the fight to the ground- learn ground work but only so that if you're forced off your feet you can still control the situation and get back to vertical. Don't voluntarily get off your feet- if there are other combatants they'll just stomp your face in as your busy trying to apply your fancy kimura lock. Keep it simple, effective, dictate momentum- keep it short, such encounters should not be drawn out- every one more second you fight is another second you can take injury in. Cause structural damage don't aim for compliance through pain. :enjoy:

Holds good every time. EVERY TIME!

Yara, I am for optimization in everything.... to the point..... short..... and unforgiving.... From my experience, I've come to realize that people don't change..they simply can't... so I look at everything with just two possibilities.... a) Can he / she / they be managed? b) How to get rid of them?.... there is no third option, in business or life.... never enter into a protracted conversation/argument/contract with any individual or company. There is absolutely no need of it.

@Hyperion The one thing I took to heart from my classes was that for the love of all that's holy, do not kick above the waist level- even the best of em' get their center of gravity destabilized- if your opponent is skilled- and one should always assume that he is- he will parry, close the distance and break your damn short ribs with a sweet hook or uppercut.

Never take the fight to the ground- learn ground work bur only so that if you're forced off your feet you can still control the situation and get back to vertical. Don't voluntarily get off your feet- if there are other combatants they'll just stomp your face in as your busy trying to apply your fancy kimura lock. Keep it simple, effective, dictate momentum- keep it short, such encounters should not be drawn out- every one more second you fight is another second you can take injury in. Cause structural damage don't aim for compliance through pain. :enjoy:

Holds good every time. EVERY TIME!

Yara, I am for optimization in everything.... to the point..... short..... and unforgiving.... From my experience, I've come to realize that people don't change..they simply can't... so I look at everything with just two possibilities.... a) Can he / she / they be managed? b) How to get rid of them?.... there is no third option, in business or life.... never enter into a protracted conversation/argument/contract with any individual or company. There is absolutely no need of it.

Obviously people don't change..they can pretend to change if they see any profit accruing from such a pretension- but that too only if they are moderately intelligent and the operative word here is "pretend".

Don't believe that people change, never seen it happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom