What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
you're weapons free. Kill me now :P... Btw Armstrong. Bro, did you decide your school for master yet

I haven't even decided whether I'd for a Masters or not to begin with ! :undecided:

I'm still thinking about it; I wanted to go for an MSc in Finance to learn more about FOREX trading but I've been talking to people & they tell me that FOREX know-how isn't going to be had through that, so now I'm still deliberating what other options could be looked at. Whether I should go for the CFA Charter (Chartered Financial Analyst - Loads of Investment Finance) or should I think about something else.

What about you ? What are your plans for the future, kardes ? :what:

:no: :no: :no:

Mera virus bohat purana hai :angel:

ronoo virus hi hai na??:woot:ya kisi aur type ka hai.....jaisa virisaa ghussa ya virissa thoosna waghaira waghaira.....:omghaha:

I haven't even decided whether I'd for a Masters or not to begin with ! :undecided:

I'm still thinking about it; I wanted to go for an MSc in Finance to learn more about FOREX trading but I've been talking to people & they tell me that FOREX know-how isn't going to be had through that, so now I'm still deliberating what other options could be looked at. Whether I should go for the CFA Charter (Chartered Financial Analyst - Loads of Investment Finance) or should I think about something else.

What about you ? What are your plans for the future, kardes ? :what:

@Armstrong if i am not wrong you were ACCA student right??aur ager woh tum nahi they tu kaun member tha yahan??

Last edited by a moderator:
h9D684D32

Thats me...paaar ACCA ke baaad bhiii tou kuch karnaa haiii miyaan ! :undecided:

aray tu armstrong tum acca global se connection mai nahi ho yar??bhai tum ko thesis likhna hoga aur acca london send kerna hoga woh tum ko ek aur degree dein gay..aur tum ne acca k saath job ki hai??

SHAMMA RO RO KER PERWANO SE KEH RAHI HAI....
MUJHAY ROMAAL LADO MERI NAAK BEH RAHI HAI.....
:woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom