What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
awain ghusa na karya ker meri jaan sajna :P

there are more such exceptional cases in pakistani film industry, this aint the best one.... believe me !!

waise baray phapharay thay is kay :p

This one is from turkish film.

@Mani2020 @DANGER-ZONE ,do you guyz remember the johnny quest( an animated cartoon show), they used to telecast it on the Cartoon Network.....?

Reminds me of the 90's....:D

I never post in this thread :what: and are you monitoring my internet activities remotely cus just two days ago I watched first episode of THE REAL ADVENTURE OF JONNY QUEST . The Real Adventures of Jonny Quest | Watch cartoons online, Watch anime online, English dub anime. :fie:
It was no doubt one of the best cartoon of its time along with THE MASK, use to love this show back then although I did not watch too much episodes of it. What i liked in the cartoon the most is the start / title music.

I've a few months back saw BATMAN BEYOND all episodes from the same website and then THE MASK from a torrent. now watching JUSTICE LEAGUE & JONNY QUEST.
Enjoy the site if you are cartoon lover.

Last edited by a moderator:
oye ye @RazPaK phir baan ho gaya.....ab kiya hai?

Reactions: HRK
bechara kal he reha ho ke aya tha ; mods ne phir bandh kardiya....:police:
@WebMaster i got his mails anti-aeronaut :D

Hain :woot: :woot:
@Armstrong @Slav Defence @Mirzay
yaar aik advice tou dou aap log....meine already mba kiya hoa hai, graduation bhi bba hai...par ab mera mood M.A political sciences, IR ya phir Defence & Strategic studies hai....sirf knowledge ke liye , is it possible after mba, because admission requirements are b.a with sociology, political science, economics as electives....ab kya karon?

yaar aik advice tou dou aap log....meine already mba kiya hoa hai, graduation bhi bba hai...par ab mera mood M.A political sciences, IR ya phir Defence & Strategic studies hai....sirf knowledge ke liye , is it possible after mba, because admission requirements are b.a with sociology, political science, economics as electives....ab kya karon?

Agar roti khaneii ka koi maslaa nahin haiii tou I'm sure you can find many Post-Graduate programs in those disciplines both on-line & here in Pakistan that don't require any of those disciplines having been studied at the graduate level per se !

Isss ke ilawa mujhe pataa nahin - I suggest that you check out individual Post-Graduate programs & find what their requirements are !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom