What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Na bhai.. mujhe jail nahin jana...
ye IK ke bare main kog itna filmy kyon hai... hero whorship ki saare had par kar liye logon ne yahan.. :)

Jail? Aisy waisy kaam nahin karna maine.

The thing with IK is that Pakistan lost a leader in 2007. We cant afford to lose another one.

For many of us IK and PTI is the only hope left. PMLN and PPP has been failures time after time and heavily involved in corruption.

Our Army Gen and corrupt Politicans has ruined the country. We just want to get up again and see it rise and develop. Thats all.

Jail? Aisy waisy kaam nahin karna maine.

The thing with IK is that Pakistan lost a leader in 2007. We cant afford to lose another one.

For many of us IK and PTI is the only hope left. PMLN and PPP has been failures time after time and heavily involved in corruption.

Our Army Gen and corrupt Politicans has ruined the country. We just want to get up again and see it rise and develop. Thats all.

phir bhi saare ummed ek aadmi par... agar wo deliver na kar paya to phir gali denge log...
aur sycophancy ka koi limit hee nahin... I thought Modi supporter were stupid for expecting miracle.. this is madness..

phir bhi saare ummed ek aadmi par... agar wo deliver na kar paya to phir gali denge log...
aur sycophancy ka koi limit hee nahin... I thought Modi supporter were stupid for expecting miracle.. this is madness..

Not expecting miracles.

Expecting improvement. Expecting his party to set an examle. To change the system.

You may have more capable leaders in India, but we unfortunately dont have any. If Imran manages to set an example and foundation then we may see more leaders and persons like him.

Not expecting miracles.

Expecting improvement. Expecting his party to set an examle. To change the system.

You may have more capable leaders in India, but we unfortunately dont have any. If Imran manages to set an example and foundation then we may see more leaders and persons like him.

no we dont have more capable leaders, but we know they are not all that bad. Many of them are corrupt but competent, many are upright and incompetent... and many are both corrupt and incompetent.

Secondly parliament is just one institution, there are others like judiciary, armed forces, press etc, who need to stay within limit and do their job...sare dosh politicians ko dene se nahin hoga...

tumhare yahan bhi achhe leader hain... you need to see their positives as well...

no we dont have more capable leaders, but we know they are not all that bad. Many of them are corrupt but competent, many are upright and incompetent... and many are both corrupt and incompetent.

Secondly parliament is just one institution, there are others like judiciary, armed forces, press etc, who need to stay within limit and do their job...sare dosh politicians ko dene se nahin hoga...

tumhare yahan bhi achhe leader hain... you need to see their positives as well...

Yes I agree. The Army and Judiciary should mind their own business.

We have corrupt and incompetent leaders unfortunately.

PPP cares about Sindh only and forgets the rest of the country. PMLN only cares about Punjab and neglects the rest(Coming from a Punjabi myself).

PTI wants a united Pakistan. These other parties are playing the victim card and hailing Sindhis, Punjabis, Pukhtoons etc. None of PPP, MQM, PMLN, ANP cares about PAKISTAN. They only care about Sindhis, Mohajirs, Punjabis, Pukhtoons....

Pakistan flourished in 1960s. Had it kept the growth and development then Pakistan would have been where Turkey is today, but the Army Dictators and Corrupt Leaders ruined the country. Broke it in pieces...

We want a Naya Pakistan. A United Pakistan. A Pakistan who protects the rights of everyone regardless of gender, religion, skin colour, social status etc.

Its maybe an impossible job for PTI to do this in 5 years, but atleast they'll start this mission.

41.gif

uncle !?
33.gif

oh bhai hermione g was making fun of me..i am so not 40 year old uncle!cuz i was calling her baaji(aunty)

@WebMaster can you delete that last comment by king Solomon on that UK sharia thread? Or @nuclearpak or @Aeronaut please, it is extremely offensive that despite this forum being filled with mostly Muslims members can go around spreading lies and comparing our holy kaabah to a vagina....... :disagree:

Last edited by a moderator:
@WebMaster can you delete that last comment by king Solomon on that UK sharia thread? Or @nuclearpak or @Aeronaut please, it is extremely offensive that despite this forum being filled with mostly Muslims members can go around spreading lies and comparing our holy kaabah to a vagina....... :disagree:

Can you report please, we recently cleaned up all the reports.

Last edited:
Can you report please, we recently cleaned up all the reports.
there was other indian member who called pakistan....i can't tell u...i reported against him and admin has taken no action...

message from @Alpha1 for his @Talon aapii....

I have an excellent news for u sister, thanks for saving my life! all
your lecturing was soo fruifull! AND THANKS FOR HOLDING MY HAND THAT
IS ALL I WANTED. You were soo right about everything! The guilt that i
had hurt you by not obeying or maybe fear of losing u + lecturing,
compelled me to take one of the most important decision of my life,
that will actualy save me! YOU WILL BE VERY PROUD AND HAPPY WITH ME!
But it is you who gave me strength and courage and motivation, so i
owe it all to you! ;) maybe you havent understood, its kinda bro-sis
thing .SO Can u kindly come to mail, or ill have to wait long until im
unbanned

Picture from outside shaukat khanum hospital

197810_587912904566860_753824007_n.jpg

Reactions: HRK
hey @Talon .. how's your work going on??the thesis i mean.:what:

Status
Not open for further replies.