What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
Never voted ... never will... if i vote.. id have to vote some relative of mine etc... plus all parties are corrupt... imran khan is an idiot with his open borders etc crap... so no thank you..

Abbaii yaaar Bizenjo ko hi vote dei deiii itnaa buraaa bandaa nahin lagtaaa mujheee ! :unsure:

Never voted ... never will... if i vote.. id have to vote some relative of mine etc... plus all parties are corrupt... imran khan is an idiot with his open borders etc crap... so no thank you..
Your choice..:tup:
Open borders...maybe coz he is a pashtun...:undecided:

This country is meant to be ruled and abused by the shareefs n bhuttos...political dynasties..... i have no trust in the system... infact.. eff it..Pakistanis are like cows... and the guy with a "lanthi" controls them... i wont be surprised if PPP is part of the future govt aswell.

This country is meant to be ruled and abused by the shareefs n bhuttos...political dynasties..... i have no trust in the system... infact.. eff it..Pakistanis are like cows... and the guy with a "lanthi" controls them... i wont be surprised if PPP is part of the future govt aswell.
947190_10151653960408278_1413588420_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom