What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quran and Sunnah are both part of Islamic law and law of stunning for committing adultery comes from sunnah
@Zarvan ALLAH nay Quran ko safe rakhnay ka wadha kiya tha Hadith ko nai....Well, I was just browsing the net there is even a website saying 1 surah thee par log bhool giyea...Aysi baqwas bhi hoti hai! :blink:

I mean seriously When ALLAH said Quran is pure, not changed WHO CAN FORGET and throw such accusations?! Same person bhi hadith ka hawala dayra tha...

Not in the Quran kehdo Not in the Quran aysi bakwas stories ka kiya faedah?!

Last edited by a moderator:
Bol k phans gaya.. i dont want to talk about it..

Abbb tou story end tukkk sonnaniii pareiii giii along with how you saved a Princess from the evil man & his army of mercenaries you gunned down & rode off into the sunset with the lady & live happily ever after ! :coffee:

100 lashes for those who are not married for adultery its death by any horrible way
@Zarvan sahaab please give your sources naa....it cant be based on YOU SAID SO....

But yea...I posted the verse...Uskay agli verses

The [unmarried] woman or [unmarried] man found guilty of sexual intercourse - lash each one of them with a hundred lashes, and do not be taken by pity for them in the religion of Allah , if you should believe in Allah and the Last Day. And let a group of the believers witness their punishment.

And those who accuse chaste women and then do not produce four witnesses - lash them with eighty lashes and do not accept from them testimony ever after. And those are the defiantly disobedient,

Except for those who repent thereafter and reform, for indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.

-Surah An-Nur verses 2 , 4 and 5...

@Zarvan ALLAH nay Quran ko safe rakhnay ka wadha kiya tha Hadith ko nai....Well, I was just browsing the net there is even a website saying 1 surah thee par log bhool giyea...Aysi baqwas bhi hoti hai! :blink:

I mean seriously When ALLAH said Quran is pure, not changed WHO CAN FORGET and throw such accusations?! Same person bhi hadith ka hawala dayra tha...

Not in the Quran kehdo Not in the Quran aysi bakwas stories ka kiya faedah?!
Quran and sun ah are both part of Islamic law and without sunnah and hades you can't follow most orders of Quran sir and hazrat Muhammad saw whatever said is from Allah we and hadees is pretty much safe lady

@Zarvan and what abut 4 witnesses? is it mention in quaran or not?
@Mirzay

And those who accuse chaste women and then do not produce four witnesses - lash them with eighty lashes and do not accept from them testimony ever after. And those are the defiantly disobedient,

And those who accuse their wives [of adultery] and have no witnesses except themselves - then the witness of one of them [shall be] four testimonies [swearing] by Allah that indeed, he is of the truthful.

Except for those who repent thereafter and reform, for indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.

But it will prevent punishment for her if she gives four testimonies [swearing] by Allah that indeed, he is of the liars.

THOSE WHO GIVE FAKE OATH:

Indeed, those who came with falsehood are a group among you. Do not think it bad for you; rather it is good for you. For every person among them is what [punishment] he has earned from the sin, and he who took upon himself the greater portion thereof - for him is a great punishment.

@Slav Defence im searching on your topic like hell.. Will find the answer!
Wow! People, stonning,hunting,whipping kill, whats going on here! :what:

Quran and sun ah are both part of Islamic law and without sunnah and hades you can't follow most orders of Quran sir and hazrat Muhammad saw whatever said is from Allah we and hadees is pretty much safe lady
@LoveIcon inko thora sa samjhain zara :pop:

I have no doubt in what PROPHET said...But I doubt in what people MAKE HALAL on themselves and PRODUCE FAKE HADITH just to justify their WRONG DOINGS...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom