What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
cant say for sure,but it maybe because of the urdu problem thread...i didnt see her trolling,but the conversation can turn serious and ugly anytime,so u never know...
@Armstrong @Slav Defence @M-48

Last edited by a moderator:
cant say for sure,but it maybe because of the urdu problem thread...i didnt see her trolling,but the conversation can turn serious and ugly anytime,so u never know...
@Armstrong @Slav Defence @M-48

Or she has exams like alpha1... There should be a way to know why someone is banned...

@Talon i was making an analysis of past 3 months, and i am Dumbfounded and awed How stupid i have been literaly i have bothered you and hurt myself 90% of the time for what happened on a stupid anonymous forum...
Although most of the time, i over-reacted over nothing...caused problem myself......
I was marching like a relentless idiot.. Taking everything way too seriously ,:rofl:
and bothering you and hurting myself over Nothing and pointless things , which were just cyberspace
You @ZYXW are completely right
I AM TAKING THINGS WAYY TOO SERIOUSLY
i have entangled myself in cyberspace too much.....
@Mirzay and you are right I need a ban to put my head straight ! Akul thikanay aa jae gi!
Coz im hurting an anoying myself and you...
OVER NOTHING....and hurting my health also...
Aapi, help me! ,kindly ask 'aero'
to ban me for atleast 1 month... Before this sudden SANITY, maturity dissapears again...
THIS IS THE ONLY SOLUTION!!!

Regards: Emmad! :D
And i hope you dont say scary things :)

:smitten: Alpha yaar GO STUDY!!! :P and don't worry about useless things sweety!!

@Talon....isko choro, let's ask aero to ban us all instead :rofl:

yeh wthhhh....why is she banned????

Hello my Kashmiri Princess ! :wave:

If only you were a little older & hadn't as pronounced masculine features - I would've taken you out......! :)

Syed means a Descendant of the Holy Prophet (PBUH) ! :)
My brother @KingMamba93 claims that he is & he has evidence to back that claim up - BS in my opinion ! :whistle:

I don't get it?? thought the religion was about equality for all, what difference does it make whose related to whom :azn: :P

I don't get it?? thought the religion was about equality for all, what difference does it make whose related to whom :azn: :P

Well equity for all but to answer your question - No...it doesn't make any difference !

Ever since @Mirzay got banned I'm missing her so much - I can't eat, I can't sleep...I can't even think straight - Ghummm seii dil ranjeedaa haiii ! :cray:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom