What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have absolutely no idea how insulting you are to the those men. Over the top you have absolutely no idea how great that man was, if it was not him Islam would have vanished after the Prophet Muhammad P.B.U.H, do your research good neutral research not "sect bound stories".

No sect bound stories involved I am a Muslim not sunni or shia but imo Ali was the better caliph of the rashidun and only umar came close. Usman caused the civil war by pandering to his family over the ummah and made them power hungry although I doubt he knew it until it was too late.

So don't tell her. :cheesy:

I didn't know m-48 was a girl. :P

@Marshmallow is my bwest fwend I cannot make fun of her. :) Even though she is evil. :fie:

i-would-never-try-and-poison-you-now-finish-your-pb-and-jelly-sandwich.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@KingMamba93

Religion based Threads/Topics are banned you could get infraction.

Last stop insulting and hate preaching regarding those men deliberately. We don't need your sub shia version [unfortunately I had to use this term need of the hour moderators]. Take your shiaism to those forums who buys your stories and hate. One more insult from your side and i will officially forward your name for infraction/ban.

No off Topics.

@KingMamba93

Religion based Threads/Topics are banned you could get infraction.

Last stop insulting and hate preaching regarding those men deliberately. We don't need your sub shia version [unfortunately I had to use this term need of the hour moderators]. Take your shiaism to those forums who buys your stories and hate. One more insult from your side and i will officially forward your name for infraction/ban.

No off Topics.

Please do so by all means, this is naswaristan there is no topic here. :rofl:

I was talking to Armstrong anyway so you should just mind your business butting in for no reason.

First of all yes Abu Bakr did stop a false prophet but he himself never did any of the fighting and like I said Khalid did the heavy lifting. Actually you may be shocked to know abu bakr never killed anyone in any war. :P Also he did not let the calibrate be voted on after his death and illegally appointed Umar.

Dude neither did Omar (RA) participate in any wars after he became a Caliph - Whose going to govern if the Caliph is out there leading Armies ? Does that in anyway take away from Omar (RA) his valor or sense pf allegiance to Islam ?

I have no idea whether Abu Bakr (RA) ever killed someone or not though I'd find it hard to believe otherwise knowing that he participated in, as far as I know, every Ghazwa alongside the Prophet (PBUH) & I'm sure he wasn't there for sight-seeing.

As far as his succession is concerned - A Caliph was not supposed to be elected through an electoral system ! For that has come to us quite recently. Its the democratic principal that counts & Abu Bakar's nominee of choice was affirmed by the Muslims through Bait, including Ali (RA). And a fine...fine nominee Omar (RA) was.

Yes Umar did all that and I acknowledged that but he was not just to the non Muslim besides Christians and Jews and we know why for them. Firoze did not kill him over Persian pride only the Iranian nationalists say that stuff. :rofl:

There is nothing to suggest that Omar (RA) wasn't fair & just to all his subjects but many a statements by Non-Muslims themselves to substantiate that he was.

And my friend Firoze was a former Persian Soldier & he killed Omar (RA) because of his inability to accept how they were defeated & by whom ! :)

Usman was the main reason the first fitna occured he was corrupt whether purposely or he was being manipulated God knows best but he favored the rich and hoarded wealth at the topic reversing many policies Umar had set. Why do you think the rebels killed him for? Also islamically speaking the caliphate is an elected position but the caliph has to step down if the community wants them to and if he doesn't Muslims must fight the unjust ruler so the rebels were in the right so why should they have been punished? Lastly Ali did not cause the civil war if you think not punishing rebels was the reason you are mistaken, read up on Ali's policy towards Muslims and why Usmans family would have a problem with that. The biggest evidence that it was never about Usmans death is how his family usurped power and created a monarchy and started hoarding all the wealth again.

Dude you've got to be really...really kidding me ! :blink:

This is the same guy who was promised paradise by the Prophet (PBUH) himself & the guy who didn't leave a single opportunity unturned to give as much of his wealth as he could in the cause of Islam !

He appointed certain people to certain posts because it was his prerogative as the Caliph to do so & because he wanted trusted people to lead in sensitive provinces ! He did nothing wrong in this regard.

As far as reversing some of Omar (RA) 's policies - Yes..yes he did but it wasn't some sort of malicious intent, he just disagreed with Omar (RA) & thought that a different policy would be better - Nothing for him to apologize for !

Not to mention Osman (RA) was the man both the previous two Caliphs & the Prophet (PBUH) trusted as an able, fair & generous Muslim.

And I don't know how can you say assassinating him was fair-play by those despicable rebels; Ali (RA) should have punished them sternly & his failure to do so is what divided the Muslim Community further. He (Ali) was an exceptional Muslim & very...very brave but perhaps ill-suited to a Leadership role as is evident from many decisions he made during his Caliphate including being hoodwinked by Muwaiya !

Please do so by all means, this is naswaristan there is no topic here. :rofl:

I was talking to Armstrong anyway so you should just mind your business butting in for no reason.

You moron you did not read Forum Rules [not Thread Rules], Religious Threads/Discussions are banned. What part did you not understand.

It is my duty to correct someone who falsely accuse and insult those men. By the way why do you bring 1500 years old dispute discuss and fix what is happening today that Era has passed and those men have done their Job very well.

@Aeronaut, @nuclearpak About time Thread is cleaned or Close Temporarily.

Yaraaa we're discussing a few historical personalities who happen to be Muslims & there succession & policies - We're not talking about Islam or its fundamentals per se ! :blink:

Reactions: HRK
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom