What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I shouldnt have let him take the mobile!

I advised him avoid post and read only and told him about @A.Rafay only
Did he say sumthng bad? Or was he just annoying!

He was asking about naswaristan and marriage thread! And he was asking stupid questions! Now leave it. You shouldn't have given him account in the first place.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Talon refering to your post , thats why i emphasize on being careful while talking to people on a forum such as this!
Btw i sense some paranoia in your post!

He was asking about naswaristan and marriage thread! And he was asking stupid questions! Now leave it. You shouldn't have given him account in the first place.
stupid mistake.
Btw
he didnt abuse r8??

@Alpha1, @Talon, @ZYXW,, whats going on guys ?? :undecided:

The thread is losing its FUN part and by post of you it seem a FIGHT is on,, and all in CAPS!! :D

EDITED:
Oh, read the script! i guess the guilty have been penalized so better get over with it now!! Although a fun thread, but it is still part of PDF and all rules apply!

@Alpha1, @Talon, @ZYXW,, whats going on guys ?? :undecided:

The thread is losing its FUN part and by post of you it seem a FIGHT is on,, and all in CAPS!! :D

EDITED:
Oh, read the script! i guess the guilty have been penalized so better get over with it now!! Although a fun thread, but it is still part of PDF and all rules apply!

hello @Arsalan...

Ok...Change topic...But if he quotes or mentions me 1 more time...I will get him banned! It is annoying enough he emails me...Idher bhi chaynd say nai post kernay dayta?! :blink:
@Arsalan no fair you can PM me I cant reply :cray:

hello @Arsalan...

Ok...Change topic...But if he quotes or mentions me 1 more time...I will get him banned! It is annoying enough he emails me...Idher bhi chaynd say nai post kernay dayta?! :blink:
@Arsalan no fair you can PM me I cant reply :cray:

some rights come with time :cheesy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom