Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
my lil sis throws them away after a week :lol:
PUBLIC SERVICE MESSAGE
@Talon @A.Rafay @Slav Defence u r the new anti tharki Commander
@Pboy take care of my darlings
@DESERT FIGHTER @ZYXW @M-48
im off in some hours for exams and im giving my id to my bro for the 1st time btw until my exams are over!
Ill still come but rarely!
Bye :smitten:
ye message meray liye nahin tha?? :angry:

best of luck
@Mirzay......that was an epic thing to do.....waisy sheyer lika konsa tha??

Last edited by a moderator:
ye message meray liye nahin tha?? :angry:

best of luck
@Mirzay......that was an epic thing to do.....waisy sheyer lika konsa tha??
oye tha tujhay quote to kia hay! Ub mention bhi karta? Wasay bhi bohat jaldi hay mujhay! :rofl:

Its a bit stressfull job and than traveling every month especially when you are working in a foreign country......for me its just a start inshallah once I gather some experience I will move on to some better company like Schlumberger or Weatherford or some american / french based company because they have good salaries

yea @balixd I applied for the salary as well...we submitted our documents, selected ones had a written exam...then 1 interview ....I sucked in the interview...I fidget alot :blink: Well, then again back then I was a fresh out of BSc without work experience... :P

Reactions: HRK
ok guys catch you later, crew is about to change and I have to give briefing to the crew members.....it sucks :hitwall: :sick:

yea @balixd I applied for the salary as well...we submitted our documents, selected ones had a written exam...then 1 interview ....I sucked in the interview...I fidget alot :blink: Well, then again back then I was a fresh out of BSc without work experience... :P
choru PHD ko ....apply for the job......sit in the office.....open up the account in Dubai, so you dont have to pay tax............and than relaxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@Aeronaut, janab my crew members have been vomitting because they drank too much water, as its hot outside,....lucky me I got A.C in my office (cabin)...

anyway catch you guys later....ALLAH HAFIZ

Ghar walo ko bhi araam say rehne ka haq hai ...... :lol:

you know what this post made by day.....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom