What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.

My best frnd got into a phada.. went there to kick the guys ***... kicked his *** (check) ... after we had beat his ***...and he was about to leave ... suddenly tht fag pulled out of a gun (his frnd gave it to him) and started firing at me(coz i was the one who beat him).. other so called frnds bailed out. i didnt.. i stood there like a man and tried to grab his gun... thts when it happened.. i didnt feel shyt at tht time...heck i was crackin jokes ... after tht we chased him to his house... police got involved and so on... long story...

ACCA doctor :undecided: :what:

Bajiii meriii itniii majaaal ! :fie:

My best frnd got into a phada.. went there to kick the guys ***... kicked his *** (check) ... after we had beat his ***...and he was about to leave ... suddenly tht fag pulled out of a guy (his frnd gave it to him) and started firing at me(coz i was the one who beat him).. other so called frnds bailed out. i didnt.. i stood there like a man and tried to grab his gun... thts when it happened.. i didnt feel shyt at tht time...heck i was crackin jokes ... after tht we chased him to his house... police got involved and so on... long story...

Its a wonder your Dad never got into troubles back of your shenanigans ! :blink:

Its a wonder your Dad never got into troubles back of your shenanigans ! :blink:

I didnt tell my father about the wound... told him i had met an accident... the funny thing was tht one of the frnds of my Best pal.. who was abt 6"4 and real hatta katta was so shyt scared tht ... he asked me for car keys after the fire fight ... and when he was reversing it he banged into a "mohafiz" cop... who pulled out his gun at him and i had to explain what had happened..

The other time i was firet at was in baluchistan by our bloody "enemies" thankfully nobody was hurt and we did what we had to do... ive also shot a guy once... he survived though..

as of '06, yes
sometimes

but i could still beat any of you in a game of squash; challenges openly accepted

right side of my hip

p.s. non combat injury

Rora, why don't you get it removed ? :what:

And if you don't mind me asking two questions :

(i) In which Arm (Infantry, Amour etc.) were you ?

(ii) What Academic or Professional Qualification would you recommend someone who'd want to make a career out of FOREX trading ?

Cheers, much obliged ! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom