What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theek mein bhiii nahin boltaa aap see - Pakiii pakkkiii kooootiii ho gaiii haiii abbb aaap see meriii ! :angry:

z+fen+sticking+out+tongue.jpg

Chalo ap t0u behan nhi kaho ge na?

@Alpha1 your taste is not the same as mine...I HAVE watched the movie...I said I HEARD people say the book is better

well said........every individual has different taste, different thought..

Last edited by a moderator:
Now i got it why you guys mention 'Isro2222' name , is he for real ? :blink: always talking about Alien stuff ,1-10 dimensions , Human Hybrid WTF ! ! Human are slave of Aliens :girl_wacko:

well said........every individual has different taste, different thought..
the point is, eragon sucks :sick:

Now i got it why you guys mention 'Isro2222' name , is he for real ? :blink: always talking about Alien stuff ,1-10 dimensions , Human Hybrid WTF ! ! Human are slave of Aliens :girl_wacko:
he was a regular in naswar corner, i dont knw if he is for real or not!

the point is, eragon sucks :sick:

no---i like that movie so much....the rider is connected with dragon by heart and soul...this movie has an excellent central idea as it describes the relationship of the rider and the rided:smitten:

ehahahahaha...........lol i hate that alien concept thingy..oper se their imagination is so bad...alien hamesha pre dated dinosaur se hi kyun milta hai...kisi khooobsoorat dosheeza se kyun nahi??;)

car siezed full of explosives near Musharaf's farm house...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom