What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only after my first 3 wives croak and I am left with you. :rofl:

I dont have second thoughts, it is just that a man never becomes more aware of his own mortality then when tragedy occurs. This week I was again reminded of the frailty of life and that I may not accomplish all that I set out to do.

It isnt about being rich many military men have gone into politics.

yeah baby we save the best for last :D

It's not my place to ask what happened, so I will just say that i hope it is ok and whatever it was I hope it turns out okay. But as a friend I also just wanna say that one of the first qualities that stood out to me about you was your ambition. I understand we all have our doubts, but that doesn't mean you should become unsure about ur own goals. Go for it hard, if anything happens you have it in u to deal with it, i can tell:P

money = influence

For some reason I dont think we will need to exerciae such a drastic measure but I will keep it in mind. :D

Contingency plan my man. If the unimaginable occurs...one must always be ready to face exigent circumstances.

Yeah m 22.... and my fiance is all the time like.... plz mery bal sufaid ho rahy hain meri shadi kara do....:rofl:

I thought... he is talking about Sheri Rehman.....:rofl:

LOLOLOL :omghaha:

well that's good to know, as long as you're happy with it! Was it arranged or love :azn: :P

yeah baby we save the best for last :D

It's not my place to ask what happened, so I will just say that i hope it is ok and whatever it was I hope it turns out okay. But as a friend I also just wanna say that one of the first qualities that stood out to me about you was your ambition. I understand we all have our doubts, but that doesn't mean you should become unsure about ur own goals. Go for it hard, if anything happens you have it in u to deal with it, i can tell:P

money = influence

I was talking about the bombings sht like that humbles a person. I have no doubt I will achieve most of my goals as long as I got the time :P

Contingency plan my man. If the unimaginable occurs...one must always be ready to face exigent circumstances.

I am sorry to burst your bubble but the day u and @KingMamba93 can get a girl to stay with u for longer than one night....I will personally surrender and listen to eveyrthing u guys say from then on.... :lol: but even kashmir might get its independence b4 that :D

Last edited by a moderator:
LOLOLOL :omghaha:

well that's good to know, as long as you're happy with it! Was it arranged or love :azn: :P

Nah nah abhi meri umar hi kia hai LOL.....:rofl: why should i care about his sufaid bal....

Well 50,50:P from my side arranged and from their side love or likeness.... whateva u wanna call it:P

I was talking about the bombings sht like that humbles a person. I have no doubt I will achieve most of my goals as long as I got the time :P

Oh u sounded like something personal happened....
I just don't think about stuff like that...it confuses me more in life LMFAOOO

no silly not time....as long as you got me ;) lololol jk jk haha

I am sorry to burst your bubble but the day u and @KingMamba93 can get a girl to stay with u for longer than one night....I will personally surrender and listen to eveyrthing u guys say from then on.... :lol: but even kashmir might get its independence b4 that :D

I have you every night.. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom