What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
:smitten: lololol yay so im @Dillinger 's cousin, ur sis....haha making a whole fam. on pdf LOL

oh i see :)

n yeah talking about making every1 my brother.... dun hav a choice actually....my fiance is v strict and posessive LOL...:rofl: Kidding...

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe you've disputed the cousin bit.... acquaintances it is.

i can't accept that.....lmfaoooooo this reminded me of my convo with my friend today haha it's always the wrong guys that ask to be acquaintances ;) hahahaha......you and @KingMamba93 just love playing hard to get don't ya :lol: don't come crying to me if u end up single and alone :whistle:

n yeah talking about making every1 my brother.... dun hav a choice actually....my fiance is v strict and posessive LOL...:rofl: Kidding...

your engaged????:woot: :woot: congrats! how old are you if you don't mind me asking. u seemed like u were around 20 or something :P

i can't accept that.....lmfaoooooo this reminded me of my convo with my friend today haha it's always the wrong guys that ask to be acquaintances ;) hahahaha......you and @KingMamba93 just love playing hard to get don't ya :lol: don't come crying to me if u end up single and alone :whistle:
@KingMamba93 Any plans of running to her in tears when you end up "single and alone"...if it occurs in the future let me know- I'll put you out of your misery. I am sure you'll do the same for me if I ever need it.:coffee:

LMAOOOOOOO tum joh bhi ho...i'll be the one next to you ;)

don't tell me you're having second thoughts......but if you want politics...you should focus on getting rich and serve for like 2 yrs and then go into the government?

Only after my first 3 wives croak and I am left with you. :rofl:

I dont have second thoughts, it is just that a man never becomes more aware of his own mortality then when tragedy occurs. This week I was again reminded of the frailty of life and that I may not accomplish all that I set out to do.

It isnt about being rich many military men have gone into politics.

your engaged????:woot: :woot: congrats! how old are you if you don't mind me asking. u seemed like u were around 20 or something :P

Yeah m 22.... and my fiance is all the time like.... plz mery bal sufaid ho rahy hain meri shadi kara do....:rofl:

i thinke he meant shairi!

@KingMamba93 or @Talon aapi ki Urdu say main bohat tung hun! :hitwall:

I thought... he is talking about Sheri Rehman.....:rofl:

@Chinese-Dragon I just found out, 71 precious lives lost in the quake in Sichuan...my condolences.

@KingMamba93 Any plans of running to her in tears when you end up "single and alone"...if it occurs in the future let me know- I'll put you out of your misery. I am sure you'll do the same for me if I ever need it.:coffee:

For some reason I dont think we will need to exerciae such a drastic measure but I will keep it in mind. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom