What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dillinger, you know what? This could be Safriz!!!! I butchered him on other threads, he was speechless, so he is back as a suicide troll here... :omghaha:

Why would his first target be razpak? :what: Say whatever you want to about razzi, don't like him- he's an absolute bigot, but he has a sharp tongue...lucky for this fellow that razzi is holding back coz of the rules..warna :butcher:

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you heard "Badd say badd naam burra"? Razee never instigates, he just reacts.... he is an easy target for trolls, that's all that is to him.. he is a nice guy if you don't shove something up his arse... a typical chaudry... :D

Why would his first target be razpak? :what: Say whatever you want to about razzi, don't like him- he's an absolute bigot, but he has a sharp tongue...lucky for this fellow that razzi is holding back coz of the rules..warna :butcher:

Have you heard "Badd say badd naam burra"? Razee never instigates, he just reacts.... he is an easy target for trolls, that's all that is to him.. he is a nice guy if you don't shove something up his arse... a typical chaudry... :D

BUT STILL a bigot who seems to despise all Indians. :D But he is none of my beeswax, this fellow though is getting on my nerves..I was going to frame a power sharing arrangement disproportionately favoring my lady @ZYXW and enforce it on you AND then this fellow shows up and ruins it...PERFECT!! :angry:

@RazPaK chota bhai hai mera, zara dhayan say :devil:

Razee is KS of Pakistan. He is a must to restore "soft-troll" balance of PDF. For intellectual chat, we have our very own @Armstrong, who'll kill you with what-if scenarios... :P

BUT STILL a bigot who seems to despise all Indians. :D But he is none of my beeswax, this fellow though is getting on my nerves..I was going to frame a power sharing arrangement disproportionately favoring my lady and enforce it on you AND then this fellow shows up and ruins it...PERFECT!! :angry:

Hey Interior minister!! I thought I will join the country.

But here you are, you can't even stop a troll.:mamba:

This is a minor setback, as you will note there have been no casualties. Report to Arch Minister @Armstrong and swear fealty to the nation.

Yours in health
Chief of covert affairs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom