What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
lahore main A.C. chalnay walay hain!

Multan mein tou chala rahay haien sub log..

Jab may gyi thi jab sardi bhut thi ufff mjhe aj tak yad hai :fie:

:undecided: sardi in multan? even the winter in multan aint tht rough.. u should try baluchistan... pani jam jata hai and we use those "angithis" to keep warm in minus temps..

@arp2041 Any chance you know about the Prototype Fast Breeder Reactor coming up in Kalpakkam? Status kya hai, I believe another year for it go operational. With it we'll have entered the 2nd stage of our nuclear energy program. And what about the AHWR with the thorium fuel cycle- the design has been completed 2 years or so back and is ready for deployment. India all set to tap thorium resources

Here are the details for the AHWR

http://164.100.154.43/writereaddata/.pdf_37

Last edited by a moderator:
:undecided: sardi in multan? even the winter in multan aint tht rough.. u should try baluchistan... pani jam jata hai and we use those "angithis" to keep warm in minus temps..

:astagh: :astagh:
may jan 2006 ya 07 may gyi thi may mehndi ka function enjoy krne ki bajaye 3 shawl le kr corner may behti thi :D

The memory of traveling to Quetta in 2007 and stopping at Khuzdar for Maghrib prayers comes to mind , I was literally sweating in the afternoon heat in Karachi and when we reached Khuzdar , by God , I couldn't even touch the water ! Forget Quetta , it became a frozen hell at night when I lay down to sleep and I realized , I had agreed to go on not such a good time :D

Casts further doubts on my ability to withstand the weather of Northern Areas except for summer season ! We , the citizens of Karachi cant tolerate anything below 7C and even that we consider as extreme cold :lol:

yes! Btw felt little in lahore cantt

mein apnay dost k sath baitha apnay baba say lecture sun raha tha... suddenly i started shaking... pehlay samjha k mera "Zameer" chakra raha hai.. than i saw the chandelier swining tab pata chala earthquake hai...:rofl:

@DESERT FIGHTER

I have always been interested in visiting the pollution free and uncorrupted Makran Coast for tourism specially your lone island of Astola , we do not have many clean beaches in Karachi left now ! But unfortunately , the security situation in the province doesn't permit me to go there for recreational activities ... Otherwise , Astola is very beautiful looking at the picture !

@Mirzay antenna adjust kerwalay signals strong ho jain gay :rofl: @mafiya kindly help @Mirzay in adjusting her antenna...she is not getting CLEAR signals :rofl:

May Antenna kaya,,, Satellite dish laga du takay World may jaha bhe may jao waha say signal bheju to mil jaye logo ko :hang2:

Im in kitchen and its hot like hell :cray:

Oh,,,, Allah bachaye aesi nazaktou say :no:

@Aeronaut mafiya apki emprers ko weak signals de rhe hain :frown:
[/QUOTE]
:astagh: I ws telling my future plans :whistle:

@KRAIT I heard you are falling apart :woot: kabhi haath kabhi tang .....sir kub gir raha hai?! :rofl:

May Antenna kaya,,, Satellite dish laga du takay World may jaha bhe may jao waha say signal bheju to mil jaye logo ko :hang2:
@mafiya kis ko laga ra hay ho? Khud apnay aap ko ya @Mirzay nu?

@Talon Who told you so ?

I am not falling apart. I am rising. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom