What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
2nd part :P

Last edited by a moderator:
@Hyperion Whats with the poster who changes his colors from bigot to just plain confusing?
You're burning on that thread- burning fierce- careful before you give the other kids a coronary. Btw mentioned you in a post on the same thread- read.

Yups read it. Thanks. :pakistan:

Dunno yara, some very confused and heavily indoctrinated kid... :undecided:

@Hyperion Whats with the poster who changes his colors from bigot to just plain confusing?
You're burning on that thread- burning fierce- careful before you give the other kids a coronary. Btw mentioned you in a post on the same thread- read.

I am still new but what I have seen every time I read something ghatiya about Hindus or Indians in general, the problem replying to bigots in a language they would properly understand is that you would also hurt nice guys who share same religion or nationality. So you keep quiet. But a bigot has no such problem. So I must say it is difficult keeping cool.

are bhaio meri GF ko shah rukh khan ki film "jab tak hai jaan" dekhni hai......free main.

Kiya karu? konsi site hai?

Zara mere paise bacha lo

Link shink hai kiya?

are bhaio meri GF ko shah rukh khan ki film "jab tak hai jaan" dekhni hai......free main.

Zara mere paise bacha lo

Link shink hai kiya?

Usse accha,kisi zoo me le jao.Kush ho jayegi:P

No one is saying don't take a stance in what you believe in. Attack an ideology, and be creative in your writings. It's all a game of words my friend.

I am still new but what I have seen every time I read something ghatiya about Hindus or Indians in general, the problem replying to bigots in a language they would properly understand is that you would also hurt nice guys who share same religion or nationality. So you keep quiet. But a bigot has no such problem. So I must say it is difficult keeping cool.

Zara mere paise bacha lo

Link shink hai kiya?

Aisi GF se tauba hi kyon nahi kar lete jo Free ki film dekhna chahti hai aur tum bhi saath main kehte ho paise bacha lo...:what:

Dono satak lagte ho yaar...:omghaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom