What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Hermione G is ka kya mutlab hay?

btw kin logon ko ap join karnay say pehlay janti theen? Krait? Fatman17?

Sorry my net is a bit slow today.... Aryan and dravadian means anscient indians.... to jo muslims convert hoey thy wo to isi list mein aaen gy but islam introduce arabs ne karaya tha indo pak mein to arab descendants i mean muslims b hain yahan....

very sleepy...i think few days worth of tiredness is wearing out on me!! :blink:

hi @Hermione G

Hi.... m also v tired...:lazy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry my net is a bit slow today.... Aryan and dravadian means anscient indians.... to jo muslims convert hoey thy wo to isi list mein aaen gy but islam introduce arabs ne karaya tha indo pak mein to arab generation ke log i mean muslims b hain yahan....
@Slav Defence does it mean that we are descendent of arabs coz they spread islam here?
I did soo much cycling today my legs are burning!

@Slav Defence does it mean that we are descendent of arabs coz they spread islam here?

nah i meant lots ov them settled there....and hum sab ke sab to arab descendants nae na... Itny ziada log to convert hoey thay...

Kia bhae...don't know whats wrong wid my internet......:devil:

kid, now listen carefully....sub-continent consisted of all sort of nations...in India once only dravidians use to live...later on invaded by Aryans from central russia-syberia i assume...and after that after centuries Muhammad bin Qasim conquered Sindh,BUT BEFORE THAT MANY Arabs who were merchantmen visited India as well... furthermore, afghan invasion as mughals etc.....
so,they are not realizing this fact and stamping us as a same nation which we were and are not..

@Pboy where are u bro?
@DRAM where are u bro?
kid, now listen carefully....sub-continent consisted of all sort of nations...in India once only dravidians use to live...later on invaded by Aryans from central russia-syberia i assume...and after that after centuries Muhammad bin Qasim conquered Sindh,BUT BEFORE THAT MANY Arabs who were merchantmen visited India as well... furthermore, afghan invasion as mughals etc.....
so,they are not realizing this fact and stamping us as a same nation which we were and are not..
:pakistan::pakistan:

@Slav Defence....Well, it depends NOT ALL of us were from Arab descend...The Indians see the converted Indians and forget that MANY OF the Arabs, Turks, Persians, Moghuls ALSO stayed back and made families....

Most of the Pakistanis are descendants of these people....Somehow THIS fact seems to be overlooked or hated?! :blink:

@balixd @Slav Defence trishula is a false flag troll!

Slav Defence! indians to aryans ko mantay hi nain han!

@Slav Defence....Well, it depends NOT ALL of us were from Arab descend...The Indians see the converted Indians and forget that MANY OF the Arabs, Turks, Persians, Moghuls ALSO stayed back and made families....

Most of the Pakistanis are descendants of these people....Somehow THIS fact seems to be overlooked or hated?! :blink:

Yeah dats what i was saying actually... its kinda mixture here.... Not all ov us are arab descendants coz lots ov hindus were converted to islam aswell to kuch aran ya dravidian descendants b hain muslims....

I am saying the same thing dear.they want to show us all the time that you Pakistanis have nothing of your own....stamp us as their property and yet still they themselves slap on their own faces...as in that forum i was discussing with balixd lol
i am saying the same thing @Hermione G

@Talon.... whats up??? assignment hogae submit????

Yeah dats what i was saying actually... its kinda mixture here.... Not all ov us are arab descendants coz lots ov hindus were converted to islam aswell to kuch aran ya dravidian descendants b hain muslims....
mughals claim to be turkish descendents,
mehmood ghaznavi was not arab, the kushans, central asian tribes? Arabian descendents cant be that common!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom