What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@balixd i love the way he fights and his archery skills just make me drooool :smitten:

And you feel nothing about the poor old chap, who lost his father? Who has no gf...,no family, and the only friend he had has left him.... ANd most emotioal scene when mcckaina ditched him, and he was standing alone outside his club, after seeing that his sister has a bf.....:cray: :cray:

Last edited by a moderator:
parents didnt let me read it.. Btw the books are huge! Imajine how long the movies would have been if they were totaly copied from book

i saw its trailer! It looked good but i didnt get the chance

Ahan... Mom dad are always like that... my dad is also really strict... but i think this strictness is good for us in the end....

And you feel nothing about the poor old chap, who lost his father? Who has no gf...,no family, and the only friend he had has left him.... ANd most emotioal scene when mcckaina ditched him, and he was standing alone outside his club, after seeing that his sister has a bf.....:cray: :cray:

array @balixd all i wait for is his archery bit...waysay other series i have watched include the grimm Grimm (TV series) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ,

hawaii 5.0 Hawaii Five-0 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Suits Suits (TV series) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

@balixd just tell me if u are a liberal, conservative? - proarmy or not? Party?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom