What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you want to know about cell phones?

first of all, thanks for comin man, i'm looking forward to btw S4, Iphone-5 or htc when I go to KSA at the July. What are their prices? :)

first of all, thanks for comin man, i'm looking forward to btw S4, Iphone-5 or htc when I go to KSA at the July. What are their prices? :)

The S4 will come later this year in KSA but Iphone 5 is already here! I bought a S3 of 2000 Riyals! Htc is not popular here that much! You can check prizes on http://saudi.souq.com

@JonAsad @A.Rafay, okay, do you guys think that it's worth to buy mobiles in KSA? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Just make sure you dont get robbed after you have bought your new mobile @Neptune

It happens a lot there.

Be careful and dont trust anyone you dont know. Especially taxi drivers.

Just make sure you dont get robbed after you have bought your new mobile @Neptune

It happens a lot there.

experience??????

It happens a lot there.

thx LT! You've been there? What do you think about mobile prices?

tu phir apni anna ka gala ghot le ab.....poorani wali se doobara dosti ker aur iss wali ko bata de k you still love previous one...aur larki roti hai..matha phorti hai..kerne do......saari zindagi ki rein rein bapoo k danday se behtar hai k ek baar mai us ka dil toot jaye ....

Shadi.com............:cheesy: Snape sir maan gaye apko....:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom